Home

Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 PM   #25
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

What has been tweaked to fine tune the passing game? Will we finally see route based passing? Can I finally throw a pass before my receiver breaks for the ball and have the pass go to where the receiver will end up not where he is currently?

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2012, 11:30 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Heading to Community Day - Ask about Madden 13 Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
This will be confusing.

There is another thread, too.

Help!!!
Should I start one too for completeness? Lol
Old 01-31-2012, 11:38 PM   #27
Rookie

moose616's Arena

OVR: 3

Apparently, I'm one of the few Superstar Mode nuts. I would love to see some improvements to this mode.

This year was the first year I purchased NCAA and Madden. I started with Road to Glory in NCAA and loved every minute of it. Then, once I imported over to Madden, it was flat. You get drafted to a team, not even knowing that the draft actually took place. You're college career should influence where you get drafted. If you're a first or second rounder, you should be brought on stage and shake the commissioner's hand.

There's no combine, no workout day, no draft, training camp is one day a week??

I will say, I love the point system and how you earn your points, but it's WAY too easy to raise up your skills. I went from an 84 to a 99 in the second game of the regular season.

I loved the way it used to be: hiring an agent, negotiating endorsement deals.

I know it's wishful thinking, since there seems to be way more demand for franchise mode, but I'm also one of those young people who wishes he was taller than 5'9" and could have played football longer lol.

Madden12
Rosters: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden (PS3)

MLB 12: The Show
Diamond Dynasty: Rocky Mountain Moose Knucklez
Old 01-31-2012, 11:47 PM   #28
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

What improvements will be made for Madden 13 from a presentaion standpoint ? Will they integrate the ESPN license and add a pregame, halftime show , and postgame show similar to ESPN NFL 2K5 ?

Will there be more fluid animations from the players and realistic ball physics ?

Will footplanting be improved ?
Old 01-31-2012, 11:47 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Heading to Community Day - Ask about Madden 13 Here:

Can you create a play and formation?
Old 01-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #30
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cedric
What improvements will be made for Madden 13 from a presentaion standpoint ? Will they integrate the ESPN license and add a pregame, halftime show , and postgame show similar to ESPN NFL 2K5 ?

Will there be more fluid animations from the players and realistic ball physics ?

Will footplanting be improved ?
I wouldn't count on ESPN integration in Madden. Complicated answer, but the NFL, I think this is the reasoning, would prefer the NFL type network presentation vs ESPN
Old 02-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #31
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

Will the be a new graphics engine in Madden 13 ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
In game saves, an off-season that means something- I.E. player/position workouts/battles. Maybe allowing us to coach the Senior Bowl. I think there should be some form of a coaching carousel involved. Draft Prospect workouts would also be nice, like maybe being able to run a certain # of players through drills to get a feel for them. In Offline Franchise- the type of players and offensive/defensive style's should be focused around the Coaches for each specific team. Storyline commentating that evolves with each game/ season and includes every possible player name in Madden. Roadman covered most of my issues aside from the ones stated above.

I remember recently you requested this information via twitter, are you using the responses obtained there as well?
Yes, I am using every response I get on all the social media outlets I frequent. Posted here too since not all OSers have Twitter, and not all of my followers are on OS. I want to go in with maximum feedback so no time is wasted, you know?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »