Home

Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 06:43 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 10
Icon6 Re: Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

Yea ask them when u see them, when are they going to get the fundamentals of football right and stop catering too the casual crowd and tourament players? Stop watering down the sport of football and. respect the aspect of it. Ask them that and tell them its been 7 years.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

Maybe it's a small thing, but I really missed the option in M12 to use the old NFL Films music by Sam Spence.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:29 AM   #51
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
I just have one...

Defensive Reverse Camera

All I want to do is feel like I'm on the same side as my defense. I don't care if it's player lock like NCAA or just a reverse camera for defense.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #52
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Heading to Community Day - Ask about Madden 13 Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Should I start one too for completeness? Lol
Ha, i could go for the quartet!!!... nah, let's just keep it all here. Looking forward to meeting those that I don't know and seeing those that I do.

And LET'S GO!!!! This is your opportunity to get your feedback DIRECTLY to the game developers.. so bring the good stuff.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 02-01-2012, 08:40 AM   #53
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

This is to RynoAid and RedzoneD25(now that I finally figured out who you are)

Not trying to be Debbie Downer here, but aren't most of the thoughts and ideas for Madden 13 already in motion and mapped out? I would think most of the suggestions in this thread are for Madden 14 and beyond.

I'm thinking they will share with you what is in store for Madden 13 and you are there to tweak and help out identify bugs that are currently in Madden 13 and make some suggestions that might be able to make it for 13.

There might be a few suggestions that might be able to be implemented in the next few months.(I think April around draft times it's in beta)

Again, not trying to be a buzz saw, just looking for clarification based on past CD events.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:34 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 0

Dont know if its been mentioned here, but that matrix style camera on Interceptions needs to be like NCAA. The pausing with the 360 spin is old now and not as smooth and fluid as it should and allows the intended receiver or ball carrier time to make a play on you when there animation should not of allowed it in the first place.

Speaking on that, can you guys ask if there is gonna be something done about the way animations like the "momentum" issue, or mutliple animations when WR stretches out to catch a pass that gets picked off with the defender having the clear momentum heading the other way only to get tackled at the same time he gets the pick?

Individual player performance- WRs playing like their real life counterparts, the differentiation in RBs and so on.

QB speed in the pocket

Grey out the Icons when people drop back or try to throw across their shoulders. 10-15yd threshold

QBs throwing accurately off their back foot or while being pursued and hit.

Rocket Catching and jet Packing- Is it fixed or toned down

Last but not least...

Competitive gaming for money with madden,

Is there anything EA can do to assure FAIR PLAY in these cases when people go all out to win even for money or just for free in general. Are they going to get VG to establish some sort of rules and all H2H games for cash again?

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #55
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

Will fans and crowd noise be improved ? The EA Sports team should go to the actual NFL stadiums and record how loud the fans are during games and implement that into Madden 13. Are player animations going to be improved ? The game itself needs individuality between players. I would also like to see jersey physics like having the players grabbing jerseys during tackles. Also add more dirt on uniforms during weather conditions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #56
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

If I own both the Vita and PS3 version, will I be able to continue my franchise between both like we can with The Show this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »