Home

Madden 12 All-PRO SLIDERS REALISTIC (Franchise Sliders)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 All-PRO SLIDERS REALISTIC (Franchise Sliders) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 12 All-PRO SLIDERS REALISTIC (Franchise Sliders)

Madden 12 sliders ALL-PRO REALISTIC

I know im kind of late but oh well.....
These sliders are the closes thing you can get to realistic than playing a acual game of football, they provide for a fair game with the CPU by making some catorgies the same as the USER.

Gameflow: off opional

Game speed: Slow threshold the reason for it to be on slow is because the tackle animation and just any animation doesnt look to well on slow it will look much beter.

Threshold: 34 The reason its in between is because if its on 0 then the catching rating wouldnt even matter if they got blazing speed and you would get blown coverage everytime so this is just right, and with it on 50 the DT would be able to catch you if you scramble.

Time: 11 Minutes.

Gameclock: 20 well if your in franchise mode you cant change it and its 20 enyways.

Injuries: 51 if you got a beter injury number than go a head use that one because i cant seem to get this right either its to much injurys or not enough.

Fatigue: 58 This is a good number for it if you pass it deep to Steve Smith for like a 86 yard gain then its a possibillity he'll come out, that means your back-ups can have some decent real statistics by the end of the season.

Auto Sprint: OFF If you dont want to be running full speed all the time then this is good for you by pressing R2 im patient so i cut it off so the blocks get set up and i wont get tackled in the backfield.

Penalties: Offisive pass Interference: 100
Defensive pass interfernce:100
Grounding: 65
I didnt try to mess with the penalties only these three if i put holding on to high then everyplay was a holding call and to low didnt get called 50 is good for the rest of them MADDEN cant get it right.

before i get to my sliders these are made for a real experience and not for the All-Madden difficult. these are all-pro sliders DIFFICULTY or they feel like it. these sliders are for Franchise and will give you a fun experience aginst the CPU and you will not get constant wins some games will be hard and some will be Medium level. And the awarness will mean a lot in the game too. this means no user picks or tackles if you do want to do these then ill lower it down and it will be in parentheses next to it( ) so dont think its the CPU Skill.

PASSING

QB ACC: 29 CPU 31

PASS BLK: 4 CPU 4

WR CATCH: 46 CPU 46

RUSHING

BRK TCKL: 20 CPU 23
RUN BLK; 45 CPU 48
FUMBLE: 30 CPU 34

DEFENSE

PASS REACT: 40 CPU 45
INT: 28 (23) CPU 28
PASS RUSH: 40 CPU 38

RUN REACT: 43 CPU 46
BLK SHED: 13 CPU 19
TACKLES: 45 (39) CPU 47

SPECIAL TEAMS

FG POWER: 54
FG ACC: 54

PUNT POWER: 54
PUNT ACC: 55
KICKOFF POWER: 55
*EVERYTHING IN PARENTHESES ARE IF YOU GO FOR USER PICKS AND TACKLES SO DONT GET THEM CONFUSED.*
As you play you can change these up if you dont like them they provide for real stats and overall you wont see wierd things the team i play on are the 49er's and since they make big hits on 45 with Patrick Willis, Bowman Goldson, Whitner then you might wana lower the tackle down its up to you i do find these permant so i wont go back and change nothing and once more these are a little bit more harder than All-pro but not at All-Madden.

Hope you Guys Enjoy these sliders and i will be making some for Madden 13 like 1 or 2 weeks when the game comes out somtimes in August and they will be really good ill be staying up all night testing them and be one of the first ones to get it.

*ALSO BUT THE GAME STATS BELOW AND ENY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE WITH THEM ILL ANSWER AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE EM... SHE RACHEETTT!!

Last edited by Dannywr7; 02-01-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden 12 All-PRO SLIDERS REALISTIC (Franchise Sliders)

There's a slider forum for this stuff.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for letting me know
Old 05-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey man, I'm trying these out right now. I'll post how I do with them. Because it's stupid how I can win the superbowl with the Browns every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »