Home

Who was the best rated rookie ever?

This is a discussion on Who was the best rated rookie ever? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #17
TheSaints7

OVR:
Re: Who was the best rated rookie ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
If it was one of the pas 3 Maddens thats impossible. ^ Nobody comes out that high.
It is obviously not impossible is it? I had him, used him. Say what you want but I don't care what you think. I had him weather you believe me or not. I don't have to prove myself to you.

Old 02-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
No, I did not import, he was called Wes Cameron. I do not even have NCCA, he was a 99 straight out the box. No kidding.
Sorry, but I have to call BS on this. There are only 30 classes of pregens and none of them have a QB above 80-ish OVR. There are no 99 OVR rookies in any pregen draft class.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
When Willis was a rookie, it was Ray Lewis 2.0 on a defense that needed it. User Picks, tackles for a loss... hit stick! BOOM!
Willis still is Ray Lewis 2.0

Actually, he's probably better, especially in Madden. I've had both Ray and Willis and Willis is insane.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #20
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Willis still is Ray Lewis 2.0

Actually, he's probably better, especially in Madden. I've had both Ray and Willis and Willis is insane.
Well, yeah... but over time I now have enough faith in an AI controlled Willis to be a beast. I now control the ILB, which has been Spikes and now Bowman [and Bowman in my Madden 11 franchises.] Sure, I don't get as many user controlled Willis plays, but I get more consistent defense with Willis PLUS a user controlled LB than I would with user Willis and AI controlled ILB. To be fair, I take control of P Willy from time to time as well, but not that often. Most when he is about to make a play I switch over.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Well, yeah... but over time I now have enough faith in an AI controlled Willis to be a beast. I now control the ILB, which has been Spikes and now Bowman [and Bowman in my Madden 11 franchises.] Sure, I don't get as many user controlled Willis plays, but I get more consistent defense with Willis PLUS a user controlled LB than I would with user Willis and AI controlled ILB. To be fair, I take control of P Willy from time to time as well, but not that often. Most when he is about to make a play I switch over.
With the right sliders, CPU controlled Willis (I never control the ILBs for this reason, and rarely control the LBs - want to get the sliders to get the CPU to play the LBs correctly) is just as insane.

He's had as many as 16 tackles, INTs, sacks, all CPU controlled. Forced fumbles too. Heaven help the ball carriers if he's hot...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #22
TheSaints7

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Sorry, but I have to call BS on this. There are only 30 classes of pregens and none of them have a QB above 80-ish OVR. There are no 99 OVR rookies in any pregen draft class.
Believe what you want but I couldn't care what you think. I had him. I have no reason to lie about a poxy game.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Believe what you want but I couldn't care what you think. I had him. I have no reason to lie about a poxy game.
Sorry sir but you are. There's a list of all the draft classes and I hate to tell you but there are no 99 rated rookies.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #24
Rookie

zarmstead2's Arena

OVR: 1

I believe Suh was an 89
NBA: wut?

Suh is the man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »