Home

A new play for Madden 13 please?

This is a discussion on A new play for Madden 13 please? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #17
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: A new play for Madden 13 please?

I also want to see more plays with option routes... and from what I'm told, teams like NE run plays with multiple option routes... and multiple options.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #18
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I really would like to see them add a ton more plays and formations into madden. I also would like to see them put in WRs routes that branch out. But adding more plays to the playbook would make madden more fun
Definitely!

I'd settle for weak/strong runs & route combinations being duplicated in more formations. That would help a ton. I hate looking for a play in the 'I Formation', for example, only to remember it's in 'I Twins' or 'I Strong'.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #19
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Well, since apparently there is no custom playbook this year for what has replaced offline franchise, here's a bump reminding the world that these plays need to be in the 49er playbook, as they are the very unique things the 49ers do that sets them apart (things I would have found a way to put into my created playbook as close as possible and use as the 49ers so I could actually play as the 49ers as close to the way they actually play in real life, something I cannot do in Madden 13).

If the Madden guys take away custom playbooks, then they really need to double up on film study to get every team's playbooks right. In any case, if this stuff is in the 49ers playbook this will be a first week buy (after I rent it to see if they did this).
Old 06-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #20
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I think it sucks that we just got custom play books for Madden 12 and they are gone.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #21
Rookie

aspengc8's Arena

OVR: 1

Looks like my old thread got ninja combined into this one. Did anyone hear if EA is releasing the team playbook are so we can look over the plays?

Last edited by aspengc8; 08-16-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #22
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I think it sucks that we just got custom play books for Madden 12 and they are gone.
Glad they're gone. Cheesers just loaded up with tons of money plays, heck there was even ways to glitch the game from ever starting with custom playbooks and people were getting easy wins off of it. So glad their gone!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »