Home

Co-Op Question

This is a discussion on Co-Op Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Co-Op Question

My son and I are teaming up to play against the computer, and I have Playmaker's Slider set on my profile.

Is there a way so that when my son joins the game, or we choose on the controller selection screen, to be on the same side, that he can somehow share my settings that I have loaded for the game?

As it stands now, when I sign in with my profile, I get the slider set loaded with the rosters etc.. and we are ready to go. The trouble is if I pause the game with his controller, the settings are the default setting for whatever skill level his controller and profile are set to.

I want the settings for the game to be the Playmaker settings I have, without having to load up those sliders one by one for his profile.

Would it not make sense that somehow once I set the game up, his controller and the game would synch up to my settings?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
~syf
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »