Home

Day one video from CD by Tradition Sports.

This is a discussion on Day one video from CD by Tradition Sports. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Day one video from CD by Tradition Sports.

The only Madden I liked on these new consoles is Madden 10, but that wasn't even better than previous gen Madden's or NFL2K5 which I actually still play over new Maddens because of how bad they are. Hopefully the guy from MLB the Show actually makes a difference and brings us a true football game this gen of consoles is capable of giving us. I'm really looking forward to having that feeling I had when old Joe Montana, old Madden, Madden 10 & old 2K football games were coming out, but it's been very hard to get that feeling again year after year with this current gen Madden. I miss new football games living up to the hype.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #50
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

I'm not meaning this to be confrontational... i really just can't wait to see you guys reaction/feedback once features get announced. I only come here to give you guys the latest information i have and can give. If you think it's fluff, there's really not much I can say to argue with you... We can't really say too much, but I still try to give you guys the goods on what i can.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 02-17-2012, 04:45 AM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
I'm not meaning this to be confrontational... i really just can't wait to see you guys reaction/feedback once features get announced. I only come here to give you guys the latest information i have and can give. If you think it's fluff, there's really not much I can say to argue with you... We can't really say too much, but I still try to give you guys the goods on what i can.
Well, not to be confrontational myself, but I'd like to understand why we were told things like ball physics were revamped in Madden 12 yet the ball didn't react differently. On punts, the ball still just plainly bounced forward. Seriously...just an honest question...

There are other issues with promises made but I'm not here to cause trouble or be a pain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2012, 04:50 AM   #52
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

I did not move to the Madden GC team until this year, so I'm not sure who told you what or why you feel there were promises made that were not kept. As a gamer, i feel your frustration... I've been waiting for a long time for a great NFL football game.

I will always be honest with you guys, I mean seriously, would i be posting right now if I was not utterly blown away with what I've seen this week?

Old 02-17-2012, 04:52 AM   #53
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

stay skeptical... that's a healthy and prudent position to take at this time with no information. For me though, I can't un-see things... I can't wait for Madden 13

Old 02-17-2012, 04:54 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
I did not move to the Madden GC team until this year, so I'm not sure who told you what or why you feel there were promises made that were not kept. As a gamer, i feel your frustration... I've been waiting for a long time for a great NFL football game.

I will always be honest with you guys, I mean seriously, would i be posting right now if I was not utterly blown away with what I've seen this week?

I'm not getting banned answering that question.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:55 AM   #55
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi XIII

I'm not getting banned answering that question.
rain check issued.. see you in July

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2012, 05:02 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
rain check issued.. see you in July
ha, I just have high hopes for the man coming from MLB the Show, but I'm not trying to be disappointed again. With new consoles coming soon, I just don't see Madden really going all out yet like they should...but I truly hope I'm wrong. But as soon as I saw M10, I knew and felt it was a good Madden finally, and it was. But it dropped off in M11 with the new locomotion & other things imho and I did have that good feeling with M12 as well and was a bit underwhelmed...so we will see. *crossing my fingers*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »