Home

Madden 13 listed for Vita.......release date 8/28

This is a discussion on Madden 13 listed for Vita.......release date 8/28 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2012, 03:58 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
Madden 13 listed for Vita.......release date 8/28

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/game...nfl-2013/98821

I mean, we all knew it would happen. I was hoping there would be a launch version, like there was for the 3DS last year....buts its cool, as long as they do a great of a job as EA Canada did with FIFA 12 for the Vita.

I want close to perfect port of the PS3 version. The crowd details and the side lines can be expendable, but not lighting or grass details.

I don't want the art direction of skinny/fat player models from the 3DS version.

I just got my VITA and love it. Fifa is sick! One idea that popped in my head was an optional camera where you basically have over the QB shoulder view, and you use the rear touch as where you want to throw the ball. Easier said than done, and it might not work well....but hey, its a thought.

imagine mini games like o'l QB Challenge from back in the day.

Last edited by Afrikan; 02-24-2012 at 04:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »