Home

RG3 or Andrew Luck who will show more promise......

This is a discussion on RG3 or Andrew Luck who will show more promise...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon4 RG3 or Andrew Luck who will show more promise......

http://www.youtube.com/user/Imjustsa...2?feature=mhee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Murderousllama's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RG3 or Andrew Luck who will show more promise......

Luck, If RGIII was a pocket quarterback he wouldn't be getting the attention he is. RGIII is more entertaining to watch though.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Neither there both going to be bust draft picks . haha but i like the underdogs as RG3 hes just like Vick when he was younger speed QB thats all he did then Vick got older and stands in the pocket more then he use to maybe RG3 will become a Pocket passer faster then Vick did.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderousllama
Luck, If RGIII was a pocket quarterback he wouldn't be getting the attention he is. RGIII is more entertaining to watch though.
Griffin has gone on record numerous times saying he prefers being in the pocket opposed to running. They're both athletic as Luck held his own at the Combine.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch
Neither there both going to be bust draft picks . haha but i like the underdogs as RG3 hes just like Vick when he was younger speed QB thats all he did then Vick got older and stands in the pocket more then he use to maybe RG3 will become a Pocket passer faster then Vick did.
You must haven't watched alot of RG3. He does most of his damage from the pocket and takes off when he has too.. He's super accurate out the pocket. Vick was no where near as accurate at that time in his career coming out of college as RG3 right now..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You must haven't watched alot of RG3. He does most of his damage from the pocket and takes off when he has too.. He's super accurate out the pocket. Vick was no where near as accurate at that time in his career coming out of college as RG3 right now..
where the hell did i put Vick was accurate??where did i put RG3 was accurate? where did you get accuracy from ??? i never said any one of those 2 where accurate at all read again what i wrote then reply back. and if don't see what i was saying is RG3 is a QB that can/will run when wants too.

dueces!

Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch
where the hell did i put Vick was accurate??where did i put RG3 was accurate? where did you get accuracy from ??? i never said any one of those 2 where accurate at all read again what i wrote then reply back. and if don't see what i was saying is RG3 is a QB that can/will run when wants too.

dueces!
I must have misread what you was trying to say. I thought you were saying that RG3 is just a speed QB just like Vick was back then.. My bad..
Old 03-07-2012, 02:58 AM   #8
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I think both Luck and RG3 will be good in Madden 13. But far is in the NFL goes. You never know what will happen. People thought Alex Smith was going to be a good QB. But he turned out to just about avg. It is hard to tell right now to be honest. But I believe between the 2 of them. Luck will be the better QB overall.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »