Home

Madden 12 CPU Vs CPU too easy?

This is a discussion on Madden 12 CPU Vs CPU too easy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Freshcutboy2's Arena

OVR: 1
Madden 12 CPU Vs CPU too easy?

Recently I have been playing alot of CPU Vs CPU franchise. I got cpu sliders from the internet, tweaked them a lil, and the stats for every game is as realistic as possible. The only problem I have is that my team finds out how to win 95% of the time. I'm trying to rebuild franchises like the Redskins, Rams and Seahawks, but they seem to be Superbowl contenders the first yr. I did a 2peat with the redskins my first two years!! I'm beating teams I shouldn't. It almost feels like I'm paying off these guys to lose. I restarted franchises, and the same thing happens. Is this a glitch, or am I doing something wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 12 CPU Vs CPU too easy?

I have no cpu v cpu experience on M12 and consoles, but this sounds interesting to me - is the game somehow using superior AI for the "human" team? Is this a 32 team franchise or a 1 team franchise?
Old 03-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Freshcutboy2's Arena

It's a one team franchise. Each team I played with, were on seperate franchises. But that's what I'm wondering also, is there a superior AI for the "human" team? I don't know
Old 03-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #4
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5

Hmm. Might have to control all the teams for that human AI thing to stop.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:18 AM   #5
Rookie

I have had the same problem. Some games close or a loss but most are blowouts, even when I have the lower rated team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #6
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I do the cpu vs cpu thing and love it. I got my own sliders and they work really well. I think my first year with the Broncos I was 9-7 and lost in the playoffs. The next season I was 8-8 and missed the playoffs. In my 3rd season now and I am off to a great start, but I have really improved my team. I have gotten blown out and I have blown out other teams as well. You just need a good set of sliders. Try mine out they work really well. I suggest playing some games to just try them out first. I played 30 or 40 games before getting the final set right.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #7
Rookie

Freshcutboy2's Arena

I don't think it's the sliders though. The sliders are mainly for determining how many passing/rushing yards are made, or how often penalties are called in a game. That's not my problem. My games are fine stat wise. It just seems like the AI is somehow making my team win every game, no matter what the opponet is. If my team was allowed to play a pro bowl team in franchise, they would probably find a way to win that game too lol. I stopped playing franchise for a while because it gets boring to already know the outcome all the time, except for when I actually lose once in a blue moon. Usually ppl are sore losers, I guess I'm a sore winner lmao.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Well if you are getting a lot of blowouts then the sliders can help you a lot. If you are having a lot of close games then maybe your team is just lucky and they keep finding a way to win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »