Home

Does Anybody FINISH What They Start?

This is a discussion on Does Anybody FINISH What They Start? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #25
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Does Anybody FINISH What They Start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
Welcome to the world of quick ranked games, that is the main reason I hardly ever played online in 12...it was miserable for me to see this.

I'm a very average Madden player in terms of my skills and I would much prefer to find a realistic set of sliders and play my franchise...as opposed to facing a cheeser/glitcher who will always quit if I stop their stupidity one time. Its much more satisfying to lose to the CPU in a hard fought game than to have someone quit on you with a lot of time left in the game
i agree i hate when u playing online and its first quarter or second and person quits because u stop there plays. i played guy yesterday online he picked the chiefs and every time he would get a delay a game on first and second down and then would run play then on 4th down when it was like 4th and 25+ he would do the fake punt throw with his punter im sorry but punters shouldnt have arm's of nfl qbs and be able throw bombs down field. i beat him and thought a couple times he was gonna quit because i was stopping his 4th down fake punts but he played till end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #26
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Does Anybody FINISH What They Start?

I really think Online Communities is a solid premise to increase the chance of like minded gamers playing each other. With the addition of lobbies, I think it will work better in M13.

I just played someone online that basically forced me into only utilizing a handful of offensive and defensive plays because they did. If someone is going to continuously run the same plays, you are kind of stuck running what works against them continuously too.

The worst thing about them is they seemed to have no sportsmanship because anytime I would break into the open field, they would peel back defenders in what looked like an attempt to intentionally draw a block in the back/clipping penalty. Cost me a nice Kick Return in the 4th quarter that would have put me ahead but they also tried it like 3-4 other times.

I really want to find like minded gamers next year that want to win but not by doing whatever the program will allow them to get away with. I have no problem with anyone exploiting their opponent but exploiting the program is cheating, imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »