Home

Will the new Nike NFL uniforms and accessories be in Madden 13??

This is a discussion on Will the new Nike NFL uniforms and accessories be in Madden 13?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Will the new Nike NFL uniforms and accessories be in Madden 13??

Some may or may not be aware, but this year, Nike has taken over the NFL uniform licensing for Reebook and will be revealing all the new uniforms on April 3rd for every team. Some teams are getting makeovers, some are using the same uniforms but with new better made nike materials.

here is a link to the thread in the NFL forum...I went on Nikeblog and found pictures of the new cleats and gloves that every team will be wearing to go along with the new uniforms. In my opinion, I think everything looks great so far and I can only hope the uniforms follow suit. Can't wait for April 3rd, but I really hope that EA Sports will be putting all of this into the game. Thoughts? It would be awesome if we could get a DEV in here at some point to let us know if they plan to have all of this or not.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043489023

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Will the new Nike NFL uniforms and accessories be in Madden 13??

Im pretty sure it will be in there. Imagine the uproar if it isn't.

Playig Madden 13 and the uniforms dont match the current season. Oh no it has to be in there, or many gamers will want there money back like those that are getting their money back for the bad enfding in mass effect 3.

I really can't believe that is happening
Old 03-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
MVP

mm boost's Arena

well I guess the whole thing I am hinting at is the team-logo gloves and the colorful cleats. On NCAA, we still haven't received team-logo gloves, so while I am pretty positive all the uniforms should be right, I was wondering to see if you guys think we will get 100% authenticity with the accessories? EA really needs to hit a homerun with accessories for Madden this year, the options on '12 sucked! We need ankle braces, knee braces, neck braces, undershirts, etc. Hopefully the correct gloves and cleats will be included!

Old 03-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
Rookie

elijah53johnston's Arena

OVR: 3

The thing I like about this site is they are so many people with different opinions and views on this game. Personally I dont care too much about all of these "superficial" options until the gameplay is perfect, and then I would be wanting this.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

knowing EA they are probably saving it for a new feature in 2014 lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

OVR: 0

If they were mad we did not have towels....they will be mad we don't have current unis
Old 03-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
MVP

mm boost's Arena

....seeing how this thread has so much to do with gameplay.

There are hundreds of pages about moaning about gameplay, this has to do with the authenticity of the NFL product. Gameplay is great, but without authenticity, it don't do crap for me. If the gameplay is good and the players and the whole atmosphere looks like robots, then I will play it for five minutes and move on. Lasting appeal is my main priority. What is wrong with wanting authenticity AND gameplay? Its not like each year they only have a team devoted to one or the other....they work on both. So i just am hoping that they nail all the details of the new uniforms and gear. I mainly ask because they started working on this game late last year and the new uniforms will not be revealed until April, so I am curious to see if that gives them enough time to get them in the game.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

OVR: 0

all the cosmetics in the world means nothing without solid gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »