Home

FIX SUPERSTAR MODE FREEZING!!!!

This is a discussion on FIX SUPERSTAR MODE FREEZING!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
FIX SUPERSTAR MODE FREEZING!!!!

I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THE GAME FREEZING AT RANDOM POINTS IN SUPERSTAR MODE! First game of the Season as a starting rookie CB for the Ravens, on the very first play on Defense I picked off Roethlisberger for a Touchdown, made a few tackles, deflected some big time passes and was player of the game.....I exit out at the end of the game with 500+ points to add to my attributes for playing so well. Waiting for the loading screen to finish but NO it FREEZES! This is my second time starting another Superstar Mode.

My first time, I was a Miami Dolphins Strong Safety, leading the Defense in tackles, interceptions, and Defelections. We were half way thru the season at 5-3, but what do you know, THE GAME FROZE before I could save my stats from the Chiefs and Redskins games. Which I had a pick for a touchdown in BOTH of them!

NOW I HAVE LOST ALL OF THOSE STATS!

Thanks EA, I can always count on you to not fix bugs that ruin my enjoyment of Madden 12. One satisfied customer....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIX SUPERSTAR MODE FREEZING!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANT_P1989
I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THE GAME FREEZING AT RANDOM POINTS IN SUPERSTAR MODE! First game of the Season as a starting rookie CB for the Ravens, on the very first play on Defense I picked off Roethlisberger for a Touchdown, made a few tackles, deflected some big time passes and was player of the game.....I exit out at the end of the game with 500+ points to add to my attributes for playing so well. Waiting for the loading screen to finish but NO it FREEZES! This is my second time starting another Superstar Mode.

My first time, I was a Miami Dolphins Strong Safety, leading the Defense in tackles, interceptions, and Defelections. We were half way thru the season at 5-3, but what do you know, THE GAME FROZE before I could save my stats from the Chiefs and Redskins games. Which I had a pick for a touchdown in BOTH of them!

NOW I HAVE LOST ALL OF THOSE STATS!

Thanks EA, I can always count on you to not fix bugs that ruin my enjoyment of Madden 12. One satisfied customer....
I hear you. Unfortunately around here, your complaint will mostly go on deaf ears. Most people only play online head to head or franchise mode on this site I've come to realize.

Freezing was a big problem for me when I first got the game. I've now gone through 7 seasons with my FS superstar and only had it freeze maybe 2 times upon exiting the game (knock on wood).

It's a shame they don't hammer out simple issues like this before releasing the game. Seeing how unpopular of a game mode superstar is, I won't be holding my breathe for any improvements this year.

I guess it's pretty telling though that any thread about superstar or team play will quickly fall off the first page of posts, and yet a thread about correct sock height can get 30 replies...

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 03-25-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
Rookie

megatronisabeast's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIX SUPERSTAR MODE FREEZING!!!!

I find that if you allow the end of the game animations to play out until it reaches the screen to exit, it doesn't freeze. Hopefully this will help you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »