Home

Any Carolina Fans?

This is a discussion on Any Carolina Fans? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
Banned

mackattack14's Arena

OVR: 10
Any Carolina Fans?

Hey guys, I'm new here so I thought I would post a thread. I am currently a Wide Receiver for the University Of North Carolina (#86, from Sanford, NC). We are looking forward to the upcoming season with new coach Fedora. Even with the postseason 1 year ban, we are gonna work our butts off to put UNC into the national spotlight. If any fan of the Heels would like to comment (or not a fan of UNC), you can talk about the team, our football, or anything you like. Go Tarheels!

God Bless
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any Carolina Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackattack14
Hey guys, I'm new here so I thought I would post a thread. I am currently a Wide Receiver for the University Of North Carolina (#86, from Sanford, NC). We are looking forward to the upcoming season with new coach Fedora. Even with the postseason 1 year ban, we are gonna work our butts off to put UNC into the national spotlight. If any fan of the Heels would like to comment (or not a fan of UNC), you can talk about the team, our football, or anything you like. Go Tarheels!

God Bless
Well if this is true and your not trolling. Welcome. This thread needs to be moved to the proper section though. Anyway as I'm also a fellow college student and I tell my friends who play basketball and football to make sure they get their degrees first. You never know when injury may strike...so I ask what are your plans if you don't mind me asking?
Old 03-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
Rookie

i have been a panther for 4 ever every since sam mills and kevin greene kerry collins played
Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #4
Banned

mackattack14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mALiZ
Well if this is true and your not trolling. Welcome. This thread needs to be moved to the proper section though. Anyway as I'm also a fellow college student and I tell my friends who play basketball and football to make sure they get their degrees first. You never know when injury may strike...so I ask what are your plans if you don't mind me asking?
Yes, this is true btw. I am majoring in Phsycology and minoring in administration. I aspire to be a in counseling or work in as an administrator of a school or company. My father was a marriage counselor in my hometown. And yes, I fully plan to get my degree, I am also fortunate enough to attend a great university in UNC.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #5
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Welcome!

These are the Madden Forums. You might want to try the NCAA forums.

WORK YOUR BUTT OFF. When you think you worked hard enough, work harder. No one ever criticized a WR for working too hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #6
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
WORK YOUR BUTT OFF. When you think you worked hard enough, work harder. No one ever criticized a WR for working too hard.
I don't think any position gets criticized for working too hard
Old 03-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #7
Rookie

hard to believe this last i seen/checked #86 was a DE and was a freshmen i think i am going to look this up.

Edits: I was right because they just got the kid name is Tyler Alberts. DE from Clemmons, NC

this post is a troll.

Last edited by MarshawnLynch; 03-29-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #8
Banned

mackattack14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch
hard to believe this last i seen/checked #86 was a DE and was a freshmen i think i am going to look this up.

Edits: I was right because they just got the kid name is Tyler Alberts. DE from Clemmons, NC

this post is a troll.
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...heels-football

I am telling the truth. There can be duplicate numbers.

God Bless

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »