Home

First Madden 13 screenshot coming this Thursday

This is a discussion on First Madden 13 screenshot coming this Thursday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: First Madden 13 screenshot coming this Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
Can I have that cookie instead, I'm hungry :P

As much we're at odds (I think I've been butting heads with you since I joined the site TNT lol), I do respect your opinion on a lot of things, so I think the venomous response towards you is unwarranted...in this thread at least And since you were at CD I'm anxiously awaiting the opinions of you and all who were present on the current state of the game.
Since you put it that way, I'll split any cookies I get with you. LOL

And I've been wanting to spill the beans since I left... You cannot imagine how hard it is to see all the discussions about M13 and beyond that I would have responded to but couldn't because of the NDA. ARGHHHHH...

It's SOOOOOOOOO HARD not to set the record straight on features, changes, and AI improvements after reading completely inaccurate negative speculation that has the potential to tarnish expectations months before the game even comes out.

And I'm not worried about the venomous response - as long as it comes with cookies. LOL

Later
Old 04-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
Its April and we have no real info on Madden.

I have a feeling this is just another roster update with marginal upgrades that dont improve the game much. They seem to think if they put out a bunch of info in a short period of time and jazz up the wording, they can make the upgrades seem better than they are.

And before anyone says it...no, Im not hating or here to bash EA. Im just used to this kind of stuff from them.

I do think commentary will be improved, but the gameplay and franchise modes are likely to remain just as mediocre as usual.

I'll take TNT's approach as well. Can't wait to talk to you guys about it, interested to see your thoughts when the information starts coming out.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
Being one of the few with actual information to report - it pains me to see all the speculative misinformation about what won't be in Madden 13 by folks with no information. As eager as I am to see the screenshot, I'm 10x more eager for the NDA to be lifted so those of us with real information can report the real scoop.

Later
If you're so eager to talk about it you can always pm me the info. Just sayin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiDiTkA
If you're so eager to talk about it you can always pm me the info. Just sayin
Kool, but on one condition - When EA Legal comes knocking, you get to pay the damages. LOL

Later
Old 04-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3

I can't wait to see this!!!! Tho it will probably not have a whole lot of info I just want to know about Madden!! Damn the off-season!!
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #14
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

The way they worded it makes it sound like there will be multiple screens not just one.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #15
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
Since you put it that way, I'll split any cookies I get with you. LOL

And I've been wanting to spill the beans since I left... You cannot imagine how hard it is to see all the discussions about M13 and beyond that I would have responded to but couldn't because of the NDA. ARGHHHHH...

It's SOOOOOOOOO HARD not to set the record straight on features, changes, and AI improvements after reading completely inaccurate negative speculation that has the potential to tarnish expectations months before the game even comes out.

And I'm not worried about the venomous response - as long as it comes with cookies. LOL

Later
Is there a specific date where things can be discussed, or can they be discussed as info/features are released?

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #16
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

As a fan that's never been mad about Madden to the Nth degrees that most others get to...I just hope they fix the draft class import glitches, and I'd love to have teambuilder. Just those two things will make it the best game ever to me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »