Home

Official Madden NFL 13 Jersey & Apparel Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 13 Jersey & Apparel Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official Madden NFL 13 Jersey & Apparel Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin810
Something that I've always wished for since EA implemented the custom uniforms feature is to create uniforms for the teams. It would give us some great customization and it would be fun to see what we could come up with
Apparently, the NFL is preventing this from ever being in an NFL video game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #42
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

I would love to see Nike "touch" these up for the Lions even tho they're not worn anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bs.jpg (32.8 KB, 78 views)
Old 04-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 1

I'm hoping the new Nike uniforms doesn't prevent EA from moving forward with their throwbacks in Madden. I mean, I don't know why they would...but I was hoping for even more to be included this year.

Last year, I FINALLY got to use the 49ers '94 NFL 75th Anniversary home unis (red, with the white numbers shaded in black). Madden had never had them before. After I won my first Super Bowl, I wore them for the whole next season. I was really hoping Madden might have their '94 AWAY jerseys this year. Posting from my phone, so I don't have pics...but if you've seen their '94 white-on-white, they're beautiful!

Anyway, like I said--I don't think the new Nike unis would necessarily prevent Madden from continuing to add new throwbacks, but you never know. Hope not. Although, if it comes down to time & resources, it's obviously more important to get the current ones correct before working on old ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »