Home

Has anyone heard any news about madden 13?

This is a discussion on Has anyone heard any news about madden 13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Has anyone heard any news about madden 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
Almost forgot to add... My area of expertise is in the tools that allow us to simulate football's X's and O's. My report will be heavy on these areas.

My reports regarding Franchise, Superstar, and presentation may not be as in-depth as many fans of those modes will want because they aren't my area of expertise. Fortunately, there were many others who attended that were more grounded in these modes than I am who will also be releasing information on those modes.

Later
Cool. Thank for the info, and not just telling me to check out the community day thread - which I will.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Where is this blog and screenshots that were mean't to come out today?!
Old 04-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #11
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_turtle43
Where is this blog and screenshots that were mean't to come out today?!

i was wondering the same thing its already 1:30 where im @ and 4:30 everywhere else guess its gonna be delayed or something. and all of its in the game so they cant use the excuse of oh we had put it there because they said all the uni's etc was in 13 before they debut them other day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #12
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i was wondering the same thing its already 1:30 where im @ and 4:30 everywhere else guess its gonna be delayed or something. and all of its in the game so they cant use the excuse of oh we had put it there because they said all the uni's etc was in 13 before they debut them other day.
My guess is that they are in discussions with the marketing team of what they can and cannot reveal in the screenshot(s). You'd think it would have been figured out days ago but who knows...

[edit] just released the photo. Nothing too exciting, jersey looks too brightly colored (which was a problem in Madden 12) but at least they got all the nike components in there.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 04-05-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet about Madden 13, I could have swore they use to have stuff out by now about the new game.
You will start getting info in May I believe, most of the important stuff will be discussed at length with the playbook reveal in late June, early July.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #14
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

OK, I don't understand why I am noticing stuff all of sudden that I can't find commented about on OS before now but whatever. I just read the little teaser, blurb or whatever on EA's website for Madden 13.

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl

Madden NFL 13 is all-new from boot up to credits. Every mode, every screen, every pixel has been reinvented delivering the most innovative, connected, and authentic Madden NFL experience in franchise history.

First I notice Gus Johnson has been alleged to be out of Madden on Facebook back in March and now EA claiming on it's official website, Madden 13 will be a complete reinvention.

Maybe it's just very late and I am dreaming all this so I will check back in the morning to see if I actually posted this stuff.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #15
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

That is awesome, but im not getting to excited. I know how when they say everything is new with features it could mean that it just wasnt in there last year but 3 years ago. The old bring a feature back and call it new. On the plus side I have checked out some sights and found a ea game changers radio show that had people on it that went to the EA community. They could not release anything but what they did say was that compared to madden 12 it makes it look inferior. So I guess thats a good sign, this comes from really big critics of the game.I hope for the best and Im sure its not easy programming all that code into the game then getting it to work but they should get a good idea by know on how to run it. The only thing that does scare me is if its all scraped then there might be alot of things people want fixed done but other flaws that are fixed now might show up..With EA bleeding lost money with sales im sure they have to do something to bring people back or they might lose there agreement with the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #16
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
That is awesome, but im not getting to excited. I know how when they say everything is new with features it could mean that it just wasnt in there last year but 3 years ago. The old bring a feature back and call it new. On the plus side I have checked out some sights and found a ea game changers radio show that had people on it that went to the EA community. They could not release anything but what they did say was that compared to madden 12 it makes it look inferior. So I guess thats a good sign, this comes from really big critics of the game.I hope for the best and Im sure its not easy programming all that code into the game then getting it to work but they should get a good idea by know on how to run it. The only thing that does scare me is if its all scraped then there might be alot of things people want fixed done but other flaws that are fixed now might show up..With EA bleeding lost money with sales im sure they have to do something to bring people back or they might lose there agreement with the NFL.
Same things were said after folks reported back here from CD and some people still didn't want to believe them.

Everyone is looking for different things. If all those different "things" aren't in 13, some people be very upset.

Also, I really don't feel the NFL cares if EA loses money or not. The NFL has their money, if they were upset with EA, EA would have lost the license years ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »