Home

Madden NFL 13 Interview Questions - Presentation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Interview Questions - Presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Interview Questions - Presentation

I'm headed to EA Tiburon next week to get some hands-on time with the game. If you have any questions for the Madden NFL 13 PRESENTATION team, please post them here.

I need PRESENTATION questions only and please be as specific as you can. If I see a bunch of back and forth or questions that are not related to PRESENTATION, it will be deleted.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 13 Interview Questions - Presentation

Madden 13 Presentation:

Include ESPN pregame, halftime, and postgame shows, which should have content similar to what you get on the ESPN network, with highlights, previews, and predictions.
During the game, we should see a ESPN ticker with live scores and stats from other games. Also included should be game breaks, where we see big plays that have just occurred in other games.

Commentary
  • During pregame warm-up, commentators should discuss more players, highlighting players who are coming off big performances and focusing not only on quarterbacks.
  • If a star player is not in a game due to injury, the commentators should mention this.
  • Record significantly more commentary, and vary it throughout the season so that we are always hearing something new in every game.
  • Weather:
    Should change as the game progresses.
    Should have real effects on player ratings and CPU gameplan.
    Should include all possible weather conditions, including various
    amounts of snow, rain, wind, and fog.
    The sun should move in the sky throughout the game in a way that is
    realistic for the location of the stadium.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Were they able to get Chris and Gus in the booth together for banter? *Edit- Is Gus even in Madden 13?

Is there an around the league wrap up show/complete highlight show?

How many new graphical overlays have been added and how much have they been synced to commentary?

Have there been more unique presentation elements added to differentiate games like MNF, SNF, etc?

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 04-07-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Have they improved post-game presentation? After a game was over in Madden 12, it was like the game just died for lack of a better word. All this build up with the intros, the pre-game, good gameplay and graphics, and then after the game, it was sooooo short, abbreviated, unpolished and just awkward. There was no talk about the results of the game, no analysis or any additional comments from the announcers closing out the game. This was a huge killer for me, although i choose to ignore it and try to appreciate other parts of the game.

In terms of players, will long hair other than dreads be included (outside of Clay and Casey Matthews?) this sort of kills the authenticity.

Also, in terms of equipment, were knee braces or neck braces/cowboy collars added? The lack of some of the equipment kills the authenticity and uniqueness of the players as well. In the past few years, we had the option of putting on a cowboy collar, but on Madden 12 this option was removed. It seems like slowly but surely more and more equipment options have been removed...adding some of this stuff back would really improve the realism. I would love to put knee braces on my offensive linemen.

Last edited by mm boost; 04-06-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Not sure if belong is this section but will we have more camera angles to choose from, Is the defense camera angle in? If not why not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #6
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

1.Better intros with different players highlighted instead of the same 2 and with there names not numbers.
2.Facial expressions on players instead of the blank look they all seem to have and do they still have that goofy looking smile when they get a TD?
3.Better looking Crowds witth filled up stadiums?
4.Better Detailed Faces.
5. Have they changed the players on the sideline on kickoffs to actually have the right numbers and players on the team? I think its on kick off anyway.
Have they done anything special for the draft or proday like cut scenes of 1st rounders getting drafted, people talking about the picks and best available? Can we watch prodays of players we want to scout.
6. Build a stadium with same logos and when you upgrade something you should be able to see it like the kiosks,new tvs and oxegen tents.
7.Better Visual for injures, stretchers, team docs.
8. Everything the people above me have said.
9.Create a super fan
10.Element fields for instance if its raining hard muddy fields if its snowing Ice patches
11.Maybe its just me but the ps3 version does not have as good of color as the xbox does, also things still look kind of blocky like names on jerseys and such.
12. Any changes for playoffs and superbowls, more energy and make it more special?
13. Different ending scenes for superbowl instead of the same one every time?
14.owners in there boxes?

Last edited by juggalotusx; 04-07-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Were they able to get Chris and Gus in the booth together for banter?
Old 04-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #8
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Are there real faces for players like Cam Newton, Jermichael Finley, Tramon Williams, Mike Wallace, and other star players who had generic faces in Madden 12?

In franchise mode will there be in game updates with out of town scores and highlights during halftime and post game with studio analysts?

Is there a new "Extra Point" show after each week of games have concluded?

Did they add new fan props like Terrible Towels, Cheeseheads, Atlanta's "Rise Up" flags?

Are there new cut scenes and TD celebrations?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »