Home

Madden NFL 13 Gameplay Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Gameplay Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #233
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 13 Gameplay Impressions

I like what I've seen so far for Madden 13. Madden 12 is solid with the right sliders (thanks Jarrod) and the improvements to the passing game and defensive alignments really help out. What I'm intrigued by most from the gameplay blog is the flashing WR Icons indicating whether someone is ready to receive a pass, the improved PA passing game, the added pass trajectories ( something besides the moon ball and the bullet pass), more WR animations and defensive alignments fix (I hate seeing Keith Bulluck being matched up on Desean Jackson on man coverage).

If these features work the way I hope they will, there's no reason that Madden 13 can't be a great game in my eyes. I can't wait to see what else they have to offer on upcoming blogs, especially gameplay blog part 2!

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 05-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #234
MVP

OVR: 8

So all these passing trajectories, do we control them or are they just determined automatically?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #235
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illustrator76
Stick skills have everything to do with it, and if it isn't your stick skills, then it must be just your game then. It is ridiculously easy and cheap to do once you learn how to do it. Plenty of others have confirmed this as well. The XBOX 360 has nothing to do with it at all, as that's pretty much the only system that I play video games on and I have zero issues with switching to DB's and getting tons of "user" interceptions and swats.
Perhaps Madden is different then because I play NCAA and it most assuredly has nothing to do with my "skills" or my game. It's poor control plain and simple. It's a common complaint and one that EA has acknowledged in the past and claimed to be fixed but still shows up on occasion. Not all of the time but quite often.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »