Home

Madden NFL 13 Gameplay and Presentation Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Gameplay and Presentation Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #33
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Gameplay and Presentation Trailer

"Madden NFL 13 delivers world-class presentation with an all-new living front end, dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and drastically improved usability. Every game has the feel of a nationally televised broadcast with CBS Sports commentators Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling the action from the virtual 3D booth."

I wonder what they mean by dynamic in-game transitions?
Old 05-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
"Madden NFL 13 delivers world-class presentation with an all-new living front end, dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and drastically improved usability. Every game has the feel of a nationally televised broadcast with CBS Sports commentators Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling the action from the virtual 3D booth."

I wonder what they mean by dynamic in-game transitions?
Maybe lighting due to the sun going down? Madden 12 only does that at the start of quarters, so there's no subtle transition.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #35
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raguel
Maybe lighting due to the sun going down? Madden 12 only does that at the start of quarters, so there's no subtle transition.
Yeah that makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #36
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Surprised no ones mentioned anything about the live ticker that's mentioned. Hope it's about the same as the one in NCAA 13.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #37
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Surprised no ones mentioned anything about the live ticker that's mentioned. Hope it's about the same as the one in NCAA 13.
I don't think it's the same as NCAA because they have the in game studio updates and everything, but I think it's going to be a live ticker showing the other games going on at the same time and I suspect it will look very similar to cbs' ticker they use for their nfl games. It will be a nice addition to our Franchise's for sure, but not nearly the immersion that NCAA has IMO.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #38
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I don't think it's the same as NCAA because they have the in game studio updates and everything, but I think it's going to be a live ticker showing the other games going on at the same time and I suspect it will look very similar to cbs' ticker they use for their nfl games. It will be a nice addition to our Franchise's for sure, but not nearly the immersion that NCAA has IMO.
I agree and that's what bothers me. Like last year when NCAA had the in-game highlights and Madden didn't. Presentation elements like that should definitely be in both games.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »