Home

IGN on Madden Vita: "Misses the point of the vita"

This is a discussion on IGN on Madden Vita: "Misses the point of the vita" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: IGN on Madden Vita: "Misses the point of the vita"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConcord11
I wonder if EA can actually change this. Is it hard or require any work on their part to implement 13's engine and add the saves?
I'm sure they can....but this was probebly a decision that was made at the start of Madden 13's developement....

Day one...."ok Microsoft has a$ked if we could add Kinect support for the 360 version"...ok check lets do that.

"What about this Vita dev kit that Sony sent us?"......"what did EA Canada do with Fifa?"...."ok Madden 12 it is...that should be quick"...."next!"

Ok...that can be taken as disrespectful to all the workers who did the hard work of actually physically porting the game to the Vita...I respect and appreciate their hard work and i hope they don't take this post personal.....I just have a problem with the decision makers. I'm pretty fustrated right now.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: IGN on Madden Vita: "Misses the point of the vita"

Wow what a huge disappointment this is. I love the vita and PS3 version of the show and was really excited for madden for the first time in years. I am like a few others here and have played my vita more than my PS3 since I got it. I just have more time for handheld games (especially now that baseball season has started, I can watch my team play while continuing my road to the show career or my wife is watching chopped or some other cooking show). I have probably logged 3/4 of my the show time on vita and have never had an issue with it. This just really sucks, I will probably just gamefly the PS3 version to try it and buy the vita version so I can support development for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »