Home

Review of Madden and ESPN after a month

This is a discussion on Review of Madden and ESPN after a month within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2003, 09:33 PM   #41
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Review of Madden and ESPN after a month

and how does that make me an idiot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2003, 11:49 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Review of Madden and ESPN after a month

I have, and really like BOTH games. But both games do have flaws that detract from the game for me. The uniforms aren't correct on either game. For example In ESPN, the BRONCOS logo that covers the players belt buckles is missing, and in Madden, the lettering on the back of their jerseys is wrong, but the logo belt cover is there. In Madden, the running animations are killer but the collision detection sucks, and vice versa on ESPN. No game is gonna be perfect, but you just have to choose which football game feels better for you. I'm still kinda neutral on what game is better, but I am playing ESPN more than Madden, but I just got ESPN almost a month ago and haven't played it that much. ESPN features deeper defensive gameplay options, but it doesn't have on the fly PlayMaker control. If either company can take whats good about both games and combine them, we wouldn't have to debate over either game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »