Home

Impact Rookies 2012

This is a discussion on Impact Rookies 2012 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #9
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblake16x
In that case I can see why Martin would 'replace' Long. I thought you were saying he would take over the LT duties while Long was still on the roster.

And not to sound mean, but I feel like the Phins should be way under the cap... I could be wrong though. Anyways, didnt mean to derail the thread
They're not. They're 6-8 mil under now, and just gave Cameron wake an extension and a raise. Soon Sean smith and vontae Davis will need the same.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #10
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Impact Rookies 2012

Michael Floyd going to be a beast in Madden.

In RL he won't be because WE HAVE NO QB! hahaha. I hope Kolb steps up or Skelton gets more accurate.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Old 05-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Impact Rookies 2012

Madden-

Joe Adams-Even though he ran a 4.5 40, I wouldn't be surprised based on his tape that he ends up with 90+ speed. He was an electric returner in the SEC led the nation in ypr (15.8), so as a slot receiver with decent size at 5'11 he should make some nice plays working the slant, and vertical seams.

Real Life-

Luke Kuechly-Kuechly immediately solidifies our LB group (and could crack the Madden Impact category pending how well the defense plays in M13) giving us likely one of the best 4-3 line-backing crew with Kuechly, Beason, and Anderson. Kuechly is instictive, and excelled vs the run, and in coverage, so I look for our TE coverage to be greatly improved this season. With his 4.58 speed 6'3 242lb frame he fast enough to keep up and shouldn't be out-matched vs taller TE's with is 38 in. vertical.

Amini Solatulu-this guy has been described as many scouts as just nasty, and plays with a high-motor and a mean streak. Will likely start at RG, as we saw our starting LG, and a very reliable back-up RG leave in free agency. Should solidify the right side and along with a healthy Jeff Otah pave some paths for our talent backs, Williams, Stewart, and Tolbert.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »