Home

The last go around with this years game!

This is a discussion on The last go around with this years game! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
The last go around with this years game!

So it's about time to get into my final push with Madden 12. I've done a nice Seahawks franchise. I've done a Browns franchise where I played with them 2 seasons then switched teams every 2 seasons for a couple years. Now I'm looking at one last franchise push before putting the game away for good with NCAA 13 and Madden 13 on the horizon.

Anyone have and gimmicks for a fun/different style of franchise that I can use for a month or two? I know a lot of people have a ton of cool ways they run with Franchise mode so I thought I'd pick your brains. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: The last go around with this years game!

Someone had a good idea of playing as all 32 teams but only play one game of the week. That way you play as other teams and still get through a season
Old 05-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Guru03's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberooski
So it's about time to get into my final push with Madden 12. I've done a nice Seahawks franchise. I've done a Browns franchise where I played with them 2 seasons then switched teams every 2 seasons for a couple years. Now I'm looking at one last franchise push before putting the game away for good with NCAA 13 and Madden 13 on the horizon.

Anyone have and gimmicks for a fun/different style of franchise that I can use for a month or two? I know a lot of people have a ton of cool ways they run with Franchise mode so I thought I'd pick your brains. Thanks
Why do you put the older games away for good? I don't.

- Clemson
- Michigan
- Michigan State (because of Anthony Ianni)
Old 05-07-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Someone had a good idea of playing as all 32 teams but only play one game of the week. That way you play as other teams and still get through a season

When I was younger I used to do this. I'd schedule the whole thing out on paper. Those were the days.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

for my last push I created historic players into my Franchise and even added a few of my favorite college players that didn't pan out and gave them another chance. It was a last ditch effort to keep this game in my machine and so far it has add to my fun factor, to see Rice, Montana, LT, Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton on these graphics was a nice challenge plus I decided to give Peter warrick, Dominic Davis, Chris Perry, Rocket Ismail a second chance. It only really took me a week as I just poped in a few older madden for ratings. So far I'm still playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru03
Why do you put the older games away for good? I don't.
Because once the new game comes out I won't ever do a big franchise with the old ones
Old 05-08-2012, 02:56 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

you can do a fantasy draft taking only players from a certain college conference or colleges in a certain state or area.. only a few states you can really build a whole team from though so a certain area is probably better.

i did one draftin only players from north or south carolina colleges.. nc, nc state, sc, coastal carolina, citadel, east carolina and some other small ones.

it makes the rookie drafts kind of fun cus theres only a handful of players you can choose from
Old 05-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #8
Rookie

shahzad12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
for my last push I created historic players into my Franchise and even added a few of my favorite college players that didn't pan out and gave them another chance. It was a last ditch effort to keep this game in my machine and so far it has add to my fun factor, to see Rice, Montana, LT, Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton on these graphics was a nice challenge plus I decided to give Peter warrick, Dominic Davis, Chris Perry, Rocket Ismail a second chance. It only really took me a week as I just poped in a few older madden for ratings. So far I'm still playing.
I very much agree with your point of view

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »