Home

Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player

This is a discussion on Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #9
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDSFxX
SMDH at this video...didn't make it past two minutes.
No problem, why not?
Old 05-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #10
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBear23
it is funny how you think nano blitz is cheese, but you dont have problem zig zagin all over the field with jackson and mccoy. great video you have insane stick skill. nice video. i would love to play you.
Thanks for the feedback. My GT is Rollin Up Grams ... just send me a friend request or something. Nano'ing is the least of my "hates"... it's the glitching that kills me. Nano'ing is ehhh... if you know what I mean.. it's part of the game so I don't have that much of an issue with it.

Last edited by pajcbanned; 05-07-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #11
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Thank you for posting this video OP.

At around the 1:23 mark in that video is exactly what I am was talking about before with someone User controlling the receiver and being able to take a completely unrealistic route to the ball for a catch. What the eff is wrong with EA/Tiburon when players can move like that on an All-pro setting?

Very little representation of momentum, balance, or anything. Not knocking you OP, play the game however you want and more power to you, just shaking my head at what an arcade setting default All-Pro and actual every factory setting, in Madden is.

I am hard pressed to tell the difference in the player movement in Madden and NFL Blitz. Just amazing, in a very unflattering way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #12
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Thank you for posting this video OP.

At around the 1:23 mark in that video is exactly what I am was talking about before with someone User controlling the receiver and being able to take a completely unrealistic route to the ball for a catch. What the eff is wrong with EA/Tiburon when players can move like that on an All-pro setting?

Very little representation of momentum, balance, or anything. Not knocking you OP, play the game however you want and more power to you, just shaking my head at what an arcade setting default All-Pro and actual every factory setting, in Madden is.

I am hard pressed to tell the difference in the player movement in Madden and NFL Blitz. Just amazing, in a very unflattering way.
LMAO. Thanks for the comment, man. I hear ya! But sometimes DJack does some things that are pretty unrealistic in Madden and in real life. Madden all in all is just a game... sometimes you love it, sometimes you don't. I want it to be realistic, but I also want it to be a video game, sometime you can't have both.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #13
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
LMAO. Thanks for the comment, man. I hear ya! But sometimes DJack does some things that are pretty unrealistic in Madden and in real life. Madden all in all is just a game... sometimes you love it, sometimes you don't. I want it to be realistic, but I also want it to be a video game, sometime you can't have both.
Not trying to derail your thread and like I said, you are of course entitled to play the game however you want.

That said, the receiver being DJack, doesn't have jack to do with what happened on that play. lol. I have seen people do that with various receivers and it is just ridiculous to me that Madden doesn't have any factory setting where players can't/don't move that way.

In your opinion whats the difference between the player movement in Madden, a video game alleged to by striving for NFL realism and NFL Blitz, a video game committed to being pure arcade fun?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #14
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Sweet video, great clips
Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4

nice video, nice tunes, but just made me hate madden even more then I do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #16
EA Game Changer

sgibs7's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJT
nice video, nice tunes, but just made me hate madden even more then I do.
why do you hate it?

My latest Madden 13 & NCAA 13 strategy guides:
Official EA SPORTS Madden NFL 13 Strategy Guide
Official EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 Strategy Guide

Learn more about Madden Tips:
www.MaddenTips.com

http://twitter.com/Sgibs7

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »