Home

Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player

This is a discussion on Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #33
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player

Hi All,

Go to this thread to check out a full game (clipped into 10 minutes)!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043643505

Once again, thanks for the comments, support and criticism!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #34
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Despite all the bashes of EA's game flaws, the cat does have consistent and nifty stick skills. Thats a talent, I actually watched the entire highlight and you actually made some realistic cuts on some runs between cut backs and just hesitation and using blockers.

If EA had a solid player movement engine in the game with some true footwork it could of been an awesome clip. They just float and glide n slide so it becomes an eye sore. Then there are the 1 handed side int or the NFL combine vertical leap pick's but that unfortunately is "Madden" right now.

Still a remarkable video of very tough plays and some pretty easy all in all nice vid!

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 05-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #35
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Despite all the bashes of EA's game flaws, the cat does have consistent and nifty stick skills. Thats a talent, I actually watched the entire highlight and you actually made some realistic cuts on some runs between cut backs and just hesitation and using blockers.

If EA had a solid player movement engine in the game with some true footwork it could of been an awesome clip. They just float and glide n slide so it becomes an eye sore. Then there are the 1 handed side int or the NFL combine vertical leap pick's but that unfortunately is "Madden" right now.

Still a remarkable video of very tough plays and some pretty easy all in all nice vid!
My mannn! Thanks, I appreciate it. I know I will get some hate, but that's just the reality. Madden has come a long way and it's still a really fun game to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #36
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
My mannn! Thanks, I appreciate it. I know I will get some hate, but that's just the reality. Madden has come a long way and it's still a really fun game to play.
Just a quick comment that I think often gets lost and perceived as hate. There are people, myself among them, that find fun in a reasonably NFL realistic challenge, which they don't find with Madden but have experienced in past NFL games. People have various expectations of fun and that's cool but it's not hate when someone wants but can't find a realistic challenge, ie fun, in a game that is promoted to be about achieving realism.

Say a movie came out about the Roman Empire, which was promoted to be trying to achieve historical accuracy but it had Matrix like fight scenes, indentured servants instead of slaves and all the men wearing pants. If some people enjoy that movie but others more history minded do not, is that them hating or dissatisfaction with the product and frustration from feeling mislead?

Reasonable people play video games to have fun, enjoy themselves, not just to complain and it's not fun for me when the only realism driven NFL video game on the market provides arcade enjoyment but no factory setting for optimal realistic challenge enjoyment.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #37
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Just a quick comment that I think often gets lost and perceived as hate. There are people, myself among them, that find fun in a reasonably NFL realistic challenge, which they don't find with Madden but have experienced in past NFL games. People have various expectations of fun and that's cool but it's not hate when someone wants but can't find a realistic challenge, ie fun, in a game that is promoted to be about achieving realism.

Say a movie came out about the Roman Empire, which was promoted to be trying to achieve historical accuracy but it had Matrix like fight scenes, indentured servants instead of slaves and all the men wearing pants. If some people enjoy that movie but others more history minded do not, is that them hating or dissatisfaction with the product and frustration from feeling mislead?

Reasonable people play video games to have fun, enjoy themselves, not just to complain and it's not fun for me when the only realism driven NFL video game on the market provides arcade enjoyment but no factory setting for optimal realistic challenge enjoyment.
Lol, okay man, we get it. I didn't mean hate from you.. I just meant hate as in, "oh he used the Eagles, he must suck... etc". All I am saying is, it's a video game that brings me moderate enjoyment when I win and moderate anger when I lose. I understand where you are coming from though, you want a game that is a realistic sim - but unfortunately that is never going to happen, not as long as EA has the reins. I guess the most realistic sim you are going to get is gathering up 14 buddies and playing 7 on 7

I also only play online - mainly because I am very competitive and love that one on one aspect of the game. I have never even touched any other game modes for at least 6-7 years (in any game), that is honestly boring to me - no hate intended, none at all - just letting you know where I am coming from.

Last edited by pajcbanned; 05-08-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #38
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
Lol, okay man, we get it. I didn't mean hate from you.. I just meant hate as in, "oh he used the Eagles, he must suck... etc". All I am saying is, it's a video game that brings me moderate enjoyment when I win and moderate anger when I lose. I understand where you are coming from though, you want a game that is a realistic sim - but unfortunately that is never going to happen, not as long as EA has the reins. I guess the most realistic sim you are going to get is gathering up 14 buddies and playing 7 on 7

I also only play online - mainly because I am very competitive and love that one on one aspect of the game. I have never even touched any other game modes for at least 6-7 years (in any game), that is honestly boring to me - no hate intended, none at all - just letting you know where I am coming from.
I really don't think you understand what I am trying to say but it's cool because things get lost in translation on a message board.

Anyway, I will stop "trolling" in your thread because that's probably what it seems like, even though it's not my intent. lol
Old 05-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #39
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I really don't think you understand what I am trying to say but it's cool because things get lost in translation on a message board.

Anyway, I will stop "trolling" in your thread because that's probably what it seems like, even though it's not my intent. lol
hahaha, no worries man. I am at work and glancing at this every once in awhile - probably not fully comprehending what you are fully trying to convey. I like your opinions though, they add a lot to the conversation because they are insightful. Troll away, brotha.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #40
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

As an Eagles Fan, D.Jax and Shady are two slices of cheddar cheese.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »