Home

Top 100 Online Ranked Match: YouTube

This is a discussion on Top 100 Online Ranked Match: YouTube within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
Top 100 Online Ranked Match: YouTube

Hi Guys,

I have decided to post some game clips of my online ranked matches - but if you missed my "Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player" thread, check it out here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-player-2.html

Hope you enjoy this one as I use the Cowboys and take on those vaunted, but beloved Eagles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO-dbaKYWHc

Last edited by pajcbanned; 05-08-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Re: Top 100 Online Ranked Match: YouTube

I just beat #8 using the Dolphins. I will edit and post here tomorrow.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

Is punting illegal in these type of games? SMH

I guess to each its own... Congrats on achieving such a high ranking

PD: THANK GOD for the new automatic qb dropbacks :P
Old 05-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Is punting illegal in these type of games? SMH

I guess to each its own... Congrats on achieving such a high ranking

PD: THANK GOD for the new automatic qb dropbacks :P
LOL, no it's not. But my opponent kept blocking my fg attempts so I had no choice.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

I play as the Dolphins; Rollin Up Grams (Ranked 72) vs the Ravens; TheseThumbsRWeapons (Ranked 8th).

Hope you enjoy - feel free to comment on here or the YouTube page. I appreciate all of your support, criticism and attempt at wit! haha - Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_52m2W1jWU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #6
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
Hi Guys,

I have decided to post some game clips of my online ranked matches - but if you missed my "Best Madden 12 Montage on YouTube: Top 100 Player" thread, check it out here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-player-2.html

Hope you enjoy this one as I use the Cowboys and take on those vaunted, but beloved Eagles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO-dbaKYWHc
I guess it's like catnip and I just can't stay away, oh well.

I really commend you on being able to have the patience to deal with the host of "tactics" your opponents use. I can normally figure out how to counter something but I just get annoyed with the repetition so an opponent can wear me down.

Compliments aside, can you please submit these videos to someone going to Tiburon to show the devs what is going on in their game, lol. The level of unrealistic ad libbing this game allows is mind boggling. It's literally like watching a pickup game of football, were you just wing it. Play assignments and responsibilities barely matter, call one play and draw up something entirely different presnap.

I appreciate you man, because I went from frustrated to just finding the whole thing funny, maybe I am losing it. lol

Here is a link to a video of the new NFL Blitz by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYnO...eature=related
Old 05-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I guess it's like catnip and I just can't stay away, oh well.

I really commend you on being able to have the patience to deal with the host of "tactics" your opponents use. I can normally figure out how to counter something but I just get annoyed with the repetition so an opponent can wear me down.

Compliments aside, can you please submit these videos to someone going to Tiburon to show the devs what is going on in their game, lol. The level of unrealistic ad libbing this game allows is mind boggling. It's literally like watching a pickup game of football, were you just wing it. Play assignments and responsibilities barely matter, call one play and draw up something entirely different presnap.

I appreciate you man, because I went from frustrated to just finding the whole thing funny, maybe I am losing it. lol

Here is a link to a video of the new NFL Blitz by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYnO...eature=related
Haha, hilarious. Yeah, that is what Madden has come to - how you defend the "money plays". It's borderline ridiculous. People will always find ways to manipulate the game in a certain way that gives them an advantage - it's up to me to find a counter... and have some stick skill to boot. I am glad I can provide you with a good laugh. It's always good to smile and have a good time once in awhile, there is really no other way to live. Ironically enough, posting videos of Madden makes me smile... not to get all sentimental or anything.

P.S. The new blitz looks eerily similar... I had to stop watching.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
Rookie

Jaaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
It's borderline ridiculous. People will always find ways to manipulate the game in a certain way that gives them an advantage - it's up to me to find a counter... and have some stick skill to boot.
Not to get all cynical or anything, but I wanted to break my computer screen after watching what you did (and more importantly, were able to do) in the play at 1:57. You're in a cover 2 assignment, you roll your safety up waaaaaaaay too far in the box (speaking by simulation standards of course, because in the NFL the guy you're controlling gets beat with ease if he's 6 yards from the line of scrimmage with deep half responsibility at the snap, and he's probably cut from the team on Monday). Ok, now not only are you about 6 yards off the line, but YOU'RE ACTUALLY IN DIRECT LINE WITH THE BALL AND QB!!! Unbelievable. Actually, what happens next is the unbelievable part. From that awful position, you're able to actually cover both the 10 yard out that the TE runs, AND the streak the outside WR runs. Un. Freaking. Believable.

As if that wasn't enough, you then reverse field and in a matter of moments somehow get into good position to defend the 12 yard curl that THE BACKSIDE WR IS RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This arcade bull-****, plain and simple. Being "good" at Madden and ranked in the top 100 and having "stick skills" really isn't something to be proud of (not saying you are, just in general). A top 100 Madden player gets that good by zig-zagging his safety all over the field and basically exposing awful programming. It's a shame that the only way you can compete is by completely disregarding anything that resembles fundamental football.

Bottom line: MADDEN. IS. BROKEN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »