Home

Can we have madden back please..

This is a discussion on Can we have madden back please.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Can we have madden back please..

Well if Madden won't do it himself because it's boring...then bring in Frank Caliendo doing his Madden impression....works for me!

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 05-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Well if Madden won't do it himself because it's boring...then bring in Frank Caliendo doing his Madden impression....works for me!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ent/index.html

SI.com: Now that you've retired from broadcasting, is there any chance you'll go back to calling the games in Madden?

Madden: No, I didn't like the commentary. I didn't like doing that. I got bored, to be honest with you. The script was literally as thick as a telephone book and you had to go through every team and every player and every down and every distance and every situation. "OK, now it's fourth and 42!" Well, [shoot], punt the damn ball. I just got bored with it. It became drudgery. I just didn't want to do it anymore, so we got Cris Collinsworth to do it.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by billylee0000
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ent/index.html

SI.com: Now that you've retired from broadcasting, is there any chance you'll go back to calling the games in Madden?

Madden: No, I didn't like the commentary. I didn't like doing that. I got bored, to be honest with you. The script was literally as thick as a telephone book and you had to go through every team and every player and every down and every distance and every situation. "OK, now it's fourth and 42!" Well, [shoot], punt the damn ball. I just got bored with it. It became drudgery. I just didn't want to do it anymore, so we got Cris Collinsworth to do it.
Priceless!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #12
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I did enjoy his one liners..."The running back got stuffed like a thanksgiving dinner" was a personal favorite of mine -- (or something like that--its been a while)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »