Home

Could June 4th be??????

This is a discussion on Could June 4th be?????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6
Could June 4th be??????

A new game mode that combines NFL head coach with Madden?? There's a few reasons that I thought of this. I started thinking of all the clues we've been given and how the community guys are reacting on twitter. Also I'm a little stumped as to why EA says it will blend the lines between virtual and realty. This could be physics but none of the gameplay really shows any those ragdoll animations going on except for a kickoff return clip that hints at physics.

Usually virtual realty means when you are playing a game that gives your mind the perception of actually physically being in the game. It could be a first person view but I just don't think the CD guys would get that excited over a feature that existed 8 years ago. Unless it was some sort of first person online feature that allowed you to take your player and put you into a online career mode where you can run free and decide how your quest to make it in the NFL pans out in an online world with other people in your virtual NFL world playing on teams together, practicing together, etc. kind of like a world of Warcraft but in an NFL world. For the record I hope this isn't it.

There was also a thread that questioned why it didnt show the franchise option in the start menu clip we saw in the presentation play book. But there was some sort of coach mode though that got me thinking what if nfl head coach is now actually part of madden. What if all the above I stated is the big announcement. I'm sure gameplay 2 is going to be more about modes since it wasn't talked about it gameplay part 1. What if you started as a coach and actually had your own little NFL world to play in on or offline. You decide when practices are, you decide what drills to run for what players much like in 2k5 but instead your actually in the practice using the players to run the drills. Your players no longer improve based on random progressions and stats but more on how you decide to coach them? You could also take your coach into his office and there you make contract decisions, decisions on your schedule, dealing with players personalities, game planning, scouting etc. All this together with physics would be a huge announcement in my mind and enough to make community day guys freak out. Just a thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »