Home

Sim Players: Your Head's Going to Explode: Game Vs #6 On XBL- Bears Vs Seahawks

This is a discussion on Sim Players: Your Head's Going to Explode: Game Vs #6 On XBL- Bears Vs Seahawks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
Sim Players: Your Head's Going to Explode: Game Vs #6 On XBL- Bears Vs Seahawks

Quick little disclaimer here: This game was uploaded for DaBear23.

XBL match vs #6 online. Surprisingly it wasn't all too bad. It was more or less what I was expecting from someone who is 182 and 33 or something close to that. Mike Williams turned into the '04 USC, 99 OVR version LMAO. Remember how unstoppable he was in that game?

Well, please don't bash - because you guys know how I play already. This is simply for your viewing enjoyment (or displeasure). Thanks! Bear, your're welcome, sorry I couldn't take him out. Your boy got nervous, literally. hahaha. Good night.

http://youtu.be/5lWCK1xOEmI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sim Players: Your Head's Going to Explode: Game Vs #6 On XBL- Bears Vs Seahawks

that was a nice gm. you made the bears offense look good. i like the fact that you are showing people in these community that madden is still a fun gm. you almost had him. i think that was larry fitzgerald in mike william uniform lol.

great gm and nice video
Old 05-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #3
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Sim Players: Your Head's Going to Explode: Game Vs #6 On XBL- Bears Vs Seahawks

That video makes me want to run the football.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #4
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
That video makes me want to run the football.
Hahaha. I really did try to run. I just couldn't get anything on the ground going. He was bringing a nano right up the middle - it was tough to play against. Thanks for watching, brotha.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #5
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBear23
that was a nice gm. you made the bears offense look good. i like the fact that you are showing people in these community that madden is still a fun gm. you almost had him. i think that was larry fitzgerald in mike william uniform lol.

great gm and nice video
hahaha idk who that was, but he was making me look silly. i was trying to get Tillman on him all game but sometimes Tillman wouldn't move over... he was probably scared!

glad you liked it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

well...atleast jetpacking is gone

isn't user catching supposed to be easier this year? cant wait.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Are you speeding these videos up? The game looks like it is moving at the speed of light!
Old 05-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Are you speeding these videos up? The game looks like it is moving at the speed of light!
Lol, no. I think that just has to do with the rendering quality and frame rate- I have to turn the sharpness down too. I have to mess around more with how I am rendering these videos. I think sometimes it skips and then speeds up. Thanks for watching, sorry I couldn't pull it out for your Bears!

Last edited by pajcbanned; 05-15-2012 at 10:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »