Home

Madden Daily #227 Madden NFL 13 Audio Thoughts

This is a discussion on Madden Daily #227 Madden NFL 13 Audio Thoughts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Daily #227 Madden NFL 13 Audio Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Now why did you have to go do that? lol!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EbY0vuNt-Q

Man, first thing that popped into my head!
Old 05-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #10
Banned

Osceola's Arena

OVR: 5

Overall I like the direction it's heading...but I do think it wasn't blow my socks off stellar. I mean in a "reveal" of the "greatness" they had a repeat so what does that say about normal game to game chances of hearing multiple repeats?

Also there some awkward pauses or awkward things said by Nantz.

I'm not being negative at all, I like the direction it's going. It's already 10 times better than Gus and Collinsworth from what I've heard but I'm just not going to give it a solid A grade just yet.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osceola
Overall I like the direction it's heading...but I do think it wasn't blow my socks off stellar. I mean in a "reveal" of the "greatness" they had a repeat so what does that say about normal game to game chances of hearing multiple repeats?

Also there some awkward pauses or awkward things said by Nantz.

I'm not being negative at all, I like the direction it's going. It's already 10 times better than Gus and Collinsworth from what I've heard but I'm just not going to give it a solid A grade just yet.
I agree. I think they've taken steps in the right direction, but many will debate if those changes warrant $60. Personally, I don't think I'm ready to pull the trigger for it yet either.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnvs5B_8ISo

This is exactly what I got from this, sorry but its like hearing this in this day and age!
At first I was about to say your taking it too far lol but then I realized that the commentary we heard really is about as generic. No names, no additional facts, no chit-chat...but it was an OS video and not an official EA video so hopefully it was just some beginning phases footage.

There wasn't any real new footage and we say players who have been off certain teams playing. Plus we did see some other footage of Phil & Jim actually just talking it up with each other so hopefully just was just rush footage from the beginning phases and not close to done.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »