Home

The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers

This is a discussion on The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #81
MVP
 
berad88's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Aug 2008
Re: The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
what happens for those with no internet connection, and/or xbox live?
That is a great question lol
berad88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #82
Banned
 
Big FN Deal's Arena
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
what happens for those with no internet connection, and/or xbox live?
Well sense without an internet connection they can not be "monetized" year round by EA/Tiburon, they obviously don't count or matter in their telemetry. lol
Big FN Deal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #83
Pro
 
EmmdotFrisk's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 656
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't play online either, but that doesn't mean I don't support the people that do play online that have had an empty franchise mode.
What's stopping you from playing online?
EmmdotFrisk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:07 AM   #84
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 24,256
Re: The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
What's stopping you from playing online?
3 teenage children who are all active in sports during the fall. On top of that, one of them plays the viola and has after school practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with private lessons every Wednesday night. 2 in soccer, 1 in swim. Tried an NCAA league a few years ago and that was very difficult.

It's more of a timing issue than any other reason.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #85
Speak it into existence
 
jeremym480's Arena
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 17,881
My guess is it has something to do with bringing franchise mode online. Even if your an offline guy, you will still have the ability to view you franchise, sign FA's etc from the web and mobile app. There will probably be a way to share your franchise on Facebook and Twitter as well.

I'm hoping that it is more than that though

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
__________________
My 2K17 Boston Celtics MyLeague

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
jeremym480 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #86
All Star
 
illwill10's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
My guess is it has something to do with bringing franchise mode online. Even if your an offline guy, you will still have the ability to view you franchise, sign FA's etc from the web and mobile app. There will probably be a way to share your franchise on Facebook and Twitter as well.

I'm hoping that it is more than that though

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
I wouldnt mind of the ability to view stats and do other things from the web. Even though I dont play online, I wouldnt mind using online features. As long as it stay more up-to-date than 2ks web page.

I am more anticipating Connected Careers than the game play feature. Mainly because offline franchise is the only thing I play in Madden. I dont like Online, I dont play exhibition, and SS mode is terrible.
illwill10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #87
MVP
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Aug 2006
Re: The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers

I am hoping the ported everything offline to online. However, I also hope they added some great new features to franchise in general... Training camp, better scouting system, better draft, better trade logic, coaches that actually mean something, some kind of radio show like Tony Bruno, etc.. I just want them to make franchise mode come alive.

I used to LOVE the old PS2 franchise modes!
ch46647 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #88
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 24,256
Re: The forgotten june 4th baby: Connected careers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I am hoping the ported everything offline to online. However, I also hope they added some great new features to franchise in general... Training camp, better scouting system, better draft, better trade logic, coaches that actually mean something, some kind of radio show like Tony Bruno, etc.. I just want them to make franchise mode come alive.

I used to LOVE the old PS2 franchise modes!
Everything, but Romo, hated the voice, and repeated a lot.

Loved everything else.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.

Top -