Home

NHL 13's Press release has just Gave Away Madden 13's June 4th secrets...

This is a discussion on NHL 13's Press release has just Gave Away Madden 13's June 4th secrets... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NHL 13's Press release has just Gave Away Madden 13's June 4th secrets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaaa
Also, while we're on the topic of NHL 13, how is it possible for the same company to have such magnificent player movement in one game, and such absolutely horrifying player movement in another?
I have asked a similar question...why does an EA hockey game get all these great cutting edge features while Madden is stuck in the stone ages? I hope that it all changes come June 4th.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 0

Has anyone noticed that not one game changer or person "in the know" has posted a reply to this thread?

That might change, now that i've called it out but you'd be hard pressed to find any thread over 5 pages regarding Madden 13 without any of them chiming in.

I think this thread is on point, they let the cat out of the bag. Maybe not on all things, but certainly some big things.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #75
Pro

OVR: 7

Online Franchise is uselss unless they fix the main mode offline. Im a firm believer that EA needs to get rid of Superstar mode and just use those funds and resources to enhance the Franchise mode. Last year's mode was rather stale and the new features in it were so broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafontaine16
Has anyone noticed that not one game changer or person "in the know" has posted a reply to this thread?

That might change, now that i've called it out but you'd be hard pressed to find any thread over 5 pages regarding Madden 13 without any of them chiming in.

I think this thread is on point, they let the cat out of the bag. Maybe not on all things, but certainly some big things.
Great point...I now know RTP will be in Madden 13...I'm going to quit my job tomorrow and sell my house and live in my mothers basement for the next few years woohoo
Old 05-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #77
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Yes, this is exactly what EA wants you to see. This way they can have you all get psyched up about this coming over to Madden and then bring it all crashing down with some entirely unrelated and pointless feature.

Electronic Arts, mastering the art of electronic trolling since 1982.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #78
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Im a firm believer that EA needs to get rid of Superstar mode and just use those funds and resources to enhance the Franchise mode.
Haven't we all had enough of seeing EA remove features? I happen to enjoy superstar, as basic as it is right now. I will be greatly disappointed if Superstar is removed.

They need to bring it online and combine it with the team play mode. Similar to what NBA 2k did with their My Player mode.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 05-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #79
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:

I wouldn't be shocked if those individuals don't post here for some time. Several received warnings of various nature (as did others), and every thread they post in derails into the same topic. Taking note of what threads CD/GC guys post in isn't a very solid way of coming to a conclusion.

This whole thing is like watching the media try to break a story on where free agents will sign. I won't be shocked if Rob Lowe tweets that he knows what the June 4th "secrets" are.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:

..........:thumbdown:
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by CRMosier_LM; 05-19-2012 at 04:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »