Home

Madden NFL 13 Podcast with Matt Bialosuknia and Chase Becotte

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Podcast with Matt Bialosuknia and Chase Becotte within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 13 Podcast with Matt Bialosuknia and Chase Becotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
I think the other 2 QB's having their cadence installed are Peyton and Eli if I remember correctly.
They listed 10 QB's and said the other QB's not installed yet are Peyton and Eli which makes 12.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #34
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Cutler and Stafford, maybe Flacco are my guesses.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #35
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Glad we got to hear Chase quite a bit in this Podcast, unlike the webcast. He had good responses and explanations for most things that people may have second guessed or wondered why things were left out this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #36
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I thought it sounded pretty good. I'd like to hear a bit more back and forth. Hope that makes it into the game. Actual conversation.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #37
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I thought it sounded pretty good. I'd like to hear a bit more back and forth. Hope that makes it into the game. Actual conversation.
I would think it will definitely be there, they spent the majority of the time recording together and it was mainly unscripted, 99% according to EA.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #38
MVP

Danimal's Arena

I thought it sounded pretty good. Jim was a little clumsy at times but Phil was awesome. Bottom line I thought to myself I can play the game without muting the announce team so that is a positive step for me at least.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #39
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I was JUST posting this lol but saw yours when I went to get the link.

I was posting notes, but I'll let Steve do that and add to them if he didn't mention something that I heard.

Actual in-game commentary examples-LeSean McCoy picking up a first down, Eagles Play action pass play highlighting post play analysis by Phil. Sack-with post play analysis.

Went for an authentic sound, will say he or player's position not number ____. They will say player's names but only if it sounds authentic and keeps the flow going.

Commentary sounds great guys, I think you will be very happy. HUGE improvement over last year.
I tried to tell people that might be the case in another thread. Seems like good stuff, keep up the good work EA audio team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Not to speak for Chase and I have no idea how this all turns out but I was thinking that quoting his post would help explain the "he" commentary in the video. Not meaning that there will only be "he" commentary in the final build but understanding that is the base reference point now instead of numbers. So it would seem possible that this build did not contain whatever player name audio data base just the generic "he" foundation. The next implementation could then replace "he" with a name in the audio library if there is one and if not "he" would still be said.

I hope that made sense. lol
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043665103
Old 05-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 2

It sounds ok, but the thing that bothers me the most are the big hit's. I mean they sound like over done Hollywood special effects, and it's always been that way in football games, I guess that's a selling point to the kids put personally it drives me crazy. Go on youtube find a vid of a game and listen to the hit's compared to madden hit's, it's not even close to the same thing, in a real game their more of an subtle background noise behind the crowd and the commentary. But with madden it over powers everything and sounds unnatural and over the top taking away from the authenticity of the game in my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »