Home

This Is Why You Hate Madden 12: Top 50 Gameplay Video- Eagles Vs Bengals

This is a discussion on This Is Why You Hate Madden 12: Top 50 Gameplay Video- Eagles Vs Bengals within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
This Is Why You Hate Madden 12: Top 50 Gameplay Video- Eagles Vs Bengals

Hello dearly beloved!

I am here to present to you another installment of Intimate Gaming. If you are not aware of my previous posts, let me set the stage.

I am not your typical "Operation Sports" Madden gamer. It's hard to play SIM when competing against other top ranked players on XBL. My manta is, "hate the game not the player".

In this video, you will witness my opponent running the same play, over and over again. So it will be fun to watch! But no really, it will be fun to watch me beat him

You guys should be proud of me - I got so fed up with this years Madden that I actually snapped it in half yesterday!!! (not so much with the actual game, but with the amount of people who IP Boot on XBL nowadays) I still have many legacy games on my computer and hope to continue posting videos for Madden 13 and NCAA 13. Can't wait!

As always, thanks for the views and the comments!

Intimate Gaming: Top 50 XBL- Eagles Vs Bengals: http://youtu.be/pclxUAIyuwI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: This Is Why You Hate Madden 12: Top 50 Gameplay Video- Eagles Vs Bengals

Your videos bring something to mind that I hope they fix -- QB movement in the pocket needs to be slowed down tremendously when moving east to west.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Your videos bring something to mind that I hope they fix -- QB movement in the pocket needs to be slowed down tremendously when moving east to west.
First of all, GO SIXERS!!! Omg, I think I am still shaking over last nights game. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Okay - and yeah, you may be right, but it has to flow with how fast the DL moves, I don't want to be stuck in the pocket with no way of getting out. Also, my vids seem to be a little sped up because of how I render... I play on a 32 inch tube TV (imo best for gaming) and the best quality to render is YouTube doesn't necessarily coincide with what I have lmao.

Thanks for watching, brotha.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Good point and I don't think this gets enough attention in regards to the things allegedly addressed for M13.

"Quarterback pocket movement is another important element to having a successful passing game. To help make the feel of moving around in the pocket more realistic, we have slowed down how fast the QB can move while in the controlled pocket state. In previous years faster QBs were able to outrun chasing defenders without having to go into the scramble state. This was not realistic, so we made sure that you can only move at a certain speed while in that controlled QB state. This will allow users to move within the confines of the pocket in a more realistic manner, and also keep the QB in a balanced state and ready to pass at any moment." http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...fl-13-gameplay

This, the receiver/defenders User control being tighter to keep them on route and overall player movement being tuned to M10/NCAA 11 levels, should help make the game visually more organized, instead of this NFL Blitz arcadey look.

Nothing against the Op intended because I think he would welcome more NFL structure.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
but with the amount of people who IP Boot on XBL nowadays
So very true, so very sad. It happens in pretty much any competitive game now and, as far as I know, there is no way to prevent people from doing it.

I will never understand that mindset. Do people actually get a sense of victory from booting an opponent that was beating them?

Sigh...

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #6
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
So very true, so very sad. It happens in pretty much any competitive game now and, as far as I know, there is no way to prevent people from doing it.

I will never understand that mindset. Do people actually get a sense of victory from booting an opponent that was beating them?

Sigh...
It stinks man! I think the only way around it is for the code to be structured in such a way that it encrypts IP addresses in a stronger manner. I am not sure if that's true or not, but that is what a friend told me. I don't get the mindset either... the only way to combat this is to actually have a banning system that works. If there was an actual deterrent to glitching then there would be less glitchers. Maybe one day
Old 05-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Are these the OP's own vids? If so, OP use your blog for your own content... otherwise it's spam and advertising.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Good point and I don't think this gets enough attention in regards to the things allegedly addressed for M13.

"Quarterback pocket movement is another important element to having a successful passing game. To help make the feel of moving around in the pocket more realistic, we have slowed down how fast the QB can move while in the controlled pocket state. In previous years faster QBs were able to outrun chasing defenders without having to go into the scramble state. This was not realistic, so we made sure that you can only move at a certain speed while in that controlled QB state. This will allow users to move within the confines of the pocket in a more realistic manner, and also keep the QB in a balanced state and ready to pass at any moment." http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...fl-13-gameplay

This, the receiver/defenders User control being tighter to keep them on route and overall player movement being tuned to M10/NCAA 11 levels, should help make the game visually more organized, instead of this NFL Blitz arcadey look.

Nothing against the Op intended because I think he would welcome more NFL structure.
Great point, again, brotha. And you are right, I would love that! I have always felt that the way a user maneuvers in the pocket is a great skill - but it has been diminished with that fact that you can move too freely and more importantly how bad the realism of the OL/DL.

I always have to heed my excitement for the next installment of Madden because it's the same song and pony dance every year from the devs. Is this the year it's "better"... only time will tell!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »