Home

Fatigue/stamina

This is a discussion on Fatigue/stamina within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Fatigue/stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
If you have the ability to edit the draft classes in online franchise, then you can do it. But until EA gives us some way to edit the draft classes, it most likely will not work for franchise modes as the draft classes will be rated differently from this set of ratings.
Yep, that's why we need a real player creation editing system. Then we can alter the rookies and UDFAs.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #18
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Oh yeah.

I see it. The top tier guys are still fighting hard and laying the wood, but the C+/B types are starting to lose it a bit. They fall a step behind in coverage, the blitzes don't get there as fast. They can't fight blocks as much. For QB, I notice accuracy dropping. Makes getting your QB hit/hitting the other QB mean something since hits drop energy.

As guys get to red, they really start losing speed/agility. They don't have explosiveness anymore, no matter how hard I might lean on that sprint button. Tackles get missed/broken more, and even the top guys are suffering some.

Then grey...well when I see my defense all grey, I cringe. Even my man Gibson (99/A MLB) will miss tackles, lose his explosiveness, he doesn't react as fast, gets caught flat footed more. WR run slopper, slower routes, DBs struggle to keep up. When my guys are grey and the CPU has a fresh runner in, it's like my guys are standing still.

It definitely has an impact. IMO, it's like global "edited ratings".
Is this sharp contrast noticeable due to your slider sets or is this this case by default?
Old 05-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Is this sharp contrast noticeable due to your slider sets or is this this case by default?
It is probably by default since that is just what the different conditions do - decrease performance and increase injury chance. Default just doesn't let players get down that far very often.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 3

I for sure can see what KB is talking about. I love the fact that there is a fatigue slider (as opposed to NCAA's yes/no option.) The results have been fun to see and it really makes you think twice at certain times during a game. Very similar to a global edit, like he said.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Man I started a Cardinals franchise in 12 and I have fatigue set at 100 with the injury slider at 50 and I lost like 4-5 guys in the first game of the season against Carolina. each of those guys will be out for at least a week. Only major one is Adrian Wilson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »