Home

Madden 12 freezing at start up loading screen (X360)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 freezing at start up loading screen (X360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden 12 freezing at start up loading screen (X360)

There seems to be a few of us out there that are having this issue in the past week or so, so I thought I would post this to see if anyone has a solution or any ideas since I have tried everything I can think of. It might be an issue with the slim 4gb but I'm not 100% sure. It happens when your logged in and at the loading screen when you first start the game(A.Rogers is sliding towards the pylon). I have cleared the cache on my hd's, deleted every Madden file as well and also returned the disk and got a brand new one, but it keeps locking up at the same spot every time. I was able to get past this freezing point by logging out of my profile before I reached the loading screen, but before I can do anything it says I must first download a 5gb update in which I have to log in and then it freezes. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 freezing at start up loading screen (X360)

This was going on on the PS3 version earlier this year and even during madden 11, dunno what was causing it but people did everything they could to get past the load screen and nothing worked. I think it was an EA issue tho!
Old 05-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

it has to do with both xboxs the slim and arcade versions if u go over to the madden EA site they have a thread all about it and some fixes.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

This has been happening to me too over the last few weeks it happens about half the time I popped in the disk. Basically really frustrating. This, and the all of the hair pulling aggravation from the gameplay flaws have made me shelf the game until Madden 13.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 22

go into the settings and into memory settings and select your HDD (harddrive) and trying clearing the cache in your xbox 360. It helps for a lot of the freezing in other games..never had it in madden but it wont hurt to try it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »