Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Victor Cruz Salsa Dance

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Victor Cruz Salsa Dance within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #113
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Victor Cruz Salsa Dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdog
Bring back the days when you scored a touchdown you can choose your celebration with the a,b,y,x, buttons and they do different celebrations acording to what button you push. salsa dance though looks bad.
Custom stadium celebration was a awesome feature in NFL 2k5. I like the idea of player specific celebrations that Madden is currently working on, but generic custom celebrations would be sweet to mix it up (or for players that don't get their own celebration in the game). I liked 2k's system of having a custom celebration of your choice mapped to each controller button. Another cool option would be a hand off the football to a ref celebration(no celebration) aka Barry Sanders. This would cover all personalities and add more realism to the game.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:49 AM   #114
Pro

OVR: 1

Giants fans should just be pleased it made it in. It's not perfect, but I think it's certainly better than nothing (as long as they can smooth out the transition from dance animation to after-dance animation anyway).

I'd take it in a heartbeat, though. Us Niners fans will never get to see Vernon Davis jump up on a camera box after a big score (I'd gladly take the penalty if the game actually allowed us to do it).
Old 05-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #115
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Custom stadium celebration was a awesome feature in NFL 2k5. I like the idea of player specific celebrations that Madden is currently working on, but generic custom celebrations would be sweet to mix it up (or for players that don't get their own celebration in the game). I liked 2k's system of having a custom celebration of your choice mapped to each controller button. Another cool option would be a hand off the football to a ref celebration(no celebration) aka Barry Sanders. This would cover all personalities and add more realism to the game.
And this (handing it to the ref). I usually import Joe Montana from NCAA (I put historic guys on ncaa and see where they get drafted on Madden), and if I get a running TD, it always looks funny to see him doing a wacky celebration that he never would have done.

Many options would certainly be welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #116
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
And this (handing it to the ref). I usually import Joe Montana from NCAA (I put historic guys on ncaa and see where they get drafted on Madden), and if I get a running TD, it always looks funny to see him doing a wacky celebration that he never would have done.

Many options would certainly be welcome.
I think it would even be cool if they linked celebrations to a personality rating, I think they have a rating like that already. Anything lower then say a 10 the player won't celebrate. Anything under a 20 is a very rare celebration, 50 average, 70 a lot, 100 all the time & crazy into camera time,etc! Every 10 rating gives a different personality on the field. Shouldn't be hard to do this. Ratings are already there in the stat edit window, just make them actually like to something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »