Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Victor Cruz Salsa Dance

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Victor Cruz Salsa Dance within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #33
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Victor Cruz Salsa Dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
The first thing I noticed was all the ice skating while players walk (with no emotion to boot) behind him.

I can't believe EA thought this would be good marketing. There is nothing there that is anything we have seen done better IMO. There is a lot there that looks terrible though

Still waiting for June 4th

you really think 1 day is gonna change all that?

Man, some of you guys set yourself up for serious letdown. Every year.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #34
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

They could post a video of real NFL gameplay and say it's Madden 14 and people would still complain about it.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
you really think 1 day is gonna change all that?

Man, some of you guys set yourself up for serious letdown. Every year.
lol. Look up some of my previous posts. You still think that? I am always worried I'm being too critical on the Madden forum
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #36
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Victor Cruz's Salsa Dance in Madden NFL 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Debate about RTP being used in this clips starts..........now.
So wait, I shouldn't point out that the linemen are recognizing when they are bumping into each other in the background?

LOL @ all the people saying the dance is stiff -- really? Doesn't bother me at all -- then again I'm an Eagles' fan and I don't want to see that stupid dance anyway!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #37
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I think it is impossible for some of you to ever be happy. I hope that drafted players can have a chance of getting a random celebration.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #38
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Who in the hell did the Mo-cap for this? lol. Looks very stiff.
Looks like Al Gore to me.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
They could post a video of real NFL gameplay and say it's Madden 14 and people would still complain about it.
Forget the fact this is a Madden video, forget it is made by EA.....what in that video is something that hasn't been done in other sports games better with more emotion and better animations? We all want a great NFL football game, but come on. There was nothing really great to take away from that video. in fact, there was a lot of negatives. Including major ice skating, and lifeless emotion in the animation. Just the fact there is a cut scene of Victor Cruise doing his dance simply isn't as awesome as it was years ago. Things like this have been done for a very long time, and done much much better(at least in that video)

This is not 2004/05. Sports games like NBA 2k, the show, and others have set a bar higher. Some people are still happy with just playing NES Tecmo Bowl,and don't see why we need anything else. That doesn't change the fact it is outdated to the majority, and lacks features and gameplay other games have accomplished through the years.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #40
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Forget the fact this is a Madden video, forget it is made by EA.....what in that video is something that hasn't been done in other sports games better with more emotion and better animations? We all want a great NFL football game, but come on. There was nothing really great to take away from that video. in fact, there was a lot of negatives. Including major ice skating, and lifeless emotion in the animation. Just the fact there is a cut scene of Victor Cruise doing his dance simply isn't as awesome as it was years ago. Things like this have been done for a very long time, and done much much better(at least in that video)

This is not 2004/05. Sports games like NBA 2k, the show, and others have set a bar higher. Some people are still happy with just playing NES Tecmo Bowl,and don't see why we need anything else. That doesn't change the fact it is outdated to the majority, and lacks features and gameplay other games have accomplished through the years.
I think we were watching different videos because what I watched was an eleven second video of a virtual Victor Cruz salsa dancing. There wasn't anything great to take away from the video?! Of course there wasn't!! It's an eleven second video of Victor Cruz salsa dancing!

Maybe this is why we don't get nice things guys. They give us a video of a guy doing some touchdown celebration and people proceed to absolutely beat it to death like it is the most god awful, atrocious thing people have ever laid their eyes on.

Are we really looking at this video and bringing up comparisons to Tecmo Super Bowl? Come on, now. It's an eleven second video of salsa dancing for crying out loud.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »