Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Tim Tebow... Tebowing

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Tim Tebow... Tebowing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #25
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Tim Tebow... Tebowing

I'm surprised, that there isn't anyone completely devastated by the fact that there isn't any players on the sideline.

If I never see another Tebow video or screenshot again, I will die a happy man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #26
Banned

js3512's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Tebow has three threads now lol. After sitting back for a while and just reading I realized OS will never be satisfied. It's like a bottomless pit, but if you cant beat'em... Tebow'em.

My Ideal game w/ Tebow would have him do the arm flex that he always does when he scores then maybe a cutscene. Why does Tebow deserve his own cutscene?? He is the MOST talked about player in the NFL in the last 10 years & its not even close.
My ideal game w/ Tebow would have him on the sidelines as a backup right where he belongs. Can we please get over the Tebow maddness? The guy isn't even that good of a QB, he's just been very lucky. Maybe EA should rename the game Tebow NFL 13?
Old 05-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #27
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

The warp you are seeing is a camera change to the celebration scriptable, you won't see players just appear out of no where like that.

This is just a marketing video made with a special tool in a pre alpha game is all.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 05-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #28
Pro

HHHBigFan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Quiet? Turn your speakers up or something, the crowd's at it's peak right as he is about to cross the goal line and then pretty much stays the same level the rest of the video.
Idk, maybe its just me but they sounded loudest around 10-5 yards and then quiet slightly as he crosses.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #29
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Man August 28th seems like such a LONG ways away, doesn't help that everyone has to criticize EVERY single detail in these pre-alpha screens and videos. I want to post E3 videos but I can only imagine the level of criticism that will happen then.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 0
I could be wrong, but the warping was obviously a cut from his TD to a few seconds after...if EA was really trying to put one over on everybody, they would have done a much better editing job.

I haven't seen it mentioned, but I would be more than willing to bet that they cut out either new scenes or possible graphic overlays because those new details (of whatever was cut) have not been released yet to the public.

EA just wanted to give a quick nod to Tebowing being in the game, it's not like it was a big video release day or anything.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #31
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_T21
I could be wrong, but the warping was obviously a cut from his TD to a few seconds after...if EA was really trying to put one over on everybody, they would have done a much better editing job.

I haven't seen it mentioned, but I would be more than willing to bet that they cut out either new scenes or possible graphic overlays because those new details (of whatever was cut) have not been released yet to the public.

EA just wanted to give a quick nod to Tebowing being in the game, it's not like it was a big video release day or anything.
Kane699, 3 post above yours, #27, explains it. He works for EA or the last time I knew, he did.

Just an FYI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #32
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Man August 28th seems like such a LONG ways away, doesn't help that everyone has to criticize EVERY single detail in these pre-alpha screens and videos. I want to post E3 videos but I can only imagine the level of criticism that will happen then.
this.

absolutely hilarious that people are nit picking everything in this video. basically, they're showing you the tebowing. anything other than that, i refuse to comment on because it's so blatantly, obviously not "final code that's going to be in the game so we immediately need to worry about everything"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »