Home

why dosent madden let u know u broke a nfl record in franchise?

This is a discussion on why dosent madden let u know u broke a nfl record in franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #17
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: why dosent madden let u know u broke a nfl record in franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Yeah, there is definitely a stat overlay and I'm almost 100% there is commentary (nothing great) but I don't think the commentary kicks in every time your break a record, could be wrong though. That's another thing that would be nice to have some deeper commentary in regards to records, playoff appearances and starts, and Super Bowl appearances and win loss records during the Super Bowl.
I agree. It stinks to hear Gus Johnson say on comes the field Tom Brady,3x super bowl champ and 2x super bowl MVP even though in my franchise he won another one.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #18
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
lol more then brees broke it he had most but didnt like 3 qb's?throw for over 5,000+ last yr?
Didn't previous Maddens have a section where it had the Top 10 for each record? Like you could look at the Record Book and it would show The top 10 yards or whatever and it would be something to aim for.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:18 AM   #19
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I am tempted to watch the cpu play a game against itself just to see if I have been missing anything.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #20
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
Really? I'm pretty sure it does. I had a game in my franchise mode where I tied the single game receiving TD record with Michael Crabtree (4 TD's in a game) and the game informed me that I had tied the record.

There's also a list of NFL records that you can check somewhere in the stats screen I believe - I forget exactly where it is as I sold Madden back quite some time ago.
It does. The other day in my created team franchise, my quarterback broke the most passing yards in a game record, and it immediately came on screen.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

very nice!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »