Home

Madden 13 EA at E3 News Release Schedule

This is a discussion on Madden 13 EA at E3 News Release Schedule within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2012, 12:50 AM   #49
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden 13 EA at E3 News Release Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
E3 the expo starts June 5th, but on June 4th Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony will have their press conferences. Then on June 5th Nintendo will have theirs, after that they will officially open the E3 floors.

Announcements for Madden and EA games will be on the 4th, actual gameplay footage from the floor won't happen until the evening of the 5th at the earliest.
Gotcha, that's what I originally thought but I've never really followed E3 as much as this year.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:10 PM   #50
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

For Xbox users that don't have Spike TV there is an app that you can download on the dashboard now to watch E3 Monday. I'm not sure if it is going to show the EA press conference, but it will be showing Microsoft's for sure, hopefully EA's too.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #51
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

This year I won't be attending E3, but will read all the write ups regarding Madden. I am older and not so excited about M13, I will probaly get the game as I do each year. My wife was shocked when I told her we won't attend instead I will be taking her to Hawaii, I feel it was time to do something for her, because at my age 49 and still enjoying my hobbies, I have been blessed with a wife who also likes playing video games. So it's her time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2012, 03:10 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 29

Any ideas on what a boy with Directtv and no G4TV can do to follow everything? Will Spike have most of the coverage or is G4TV.com my best bet? Pretty annoying I can get regional sports networks from the other side of the country, but G4 is a no go for some reason
Old 05-31-2012, 03:25 PM   #53
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Any ideas on what a boy with Directtv and no G4TV can do to follow everything? Will Spike have most of the coverage or is G4TV.com my best bet? Pretty annoying I can get regional sports networks from the other side of the country, but G4 is a no go for some reason
According to this, it seems like they'll cover most of them. Sony will only be on G4 and online.

Last edited by LambertandHam; 05-31-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:51 PM   #54
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well only 5 days left before the fun begins. Can't wait until next week. I got about 6 games in mind I'm thinking of getting this fall. Madden13 been the biggest one of them all. Really can't wait to see what all the excitement is about on June 4th. I'm hoping it will be big and it will change the face of Madden this year. So much to do and so little time to do it in before next week.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:23 PM   #55
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well only 5 days left before the fun begins. Can't wait until next week. I got about 6 games in mind I'm thinking of getting this fall. Madden13 been the biggest one of them all. Really can't wait to see what all the excitement is about on June 4th. I'm hoping it will be big and it will change the face of Madden this year. So much to do and so little time to do it in before next week.
It's actually only 4 days till Monday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2012, 04:23 PM   #56
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crob8822
This year I won't be attending E3, but will read all the write ups regarding Madden. I am older and not so excited about M13, I will probaly get the game as I do each year. My wife was shocked when I told her we won't attend instead I will be taking her to Hawaii, I feel it was time to do something for her, because at my age 49 and still enjoying my hobbies, I have been blessed with a wife who also likes playing video games. So it's her time.
Good for you, you've got your priorities in order

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »