Home

has EA meantion anything about the weather in 13?

This is a discussion on has EA meantion anything about the weather in 13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: has EA meantion anything about the weather in 13?

EA said it's raining cats and dogs in Idaho!
Old 06-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebrumMusica
Going along with the weather, I hope they fixed the attendance for the rainy/snowy games. I don't care how much rain or snow there is in GB, Lambeau Field will still be sold out. I can remember playing snowy NFC Championship games with a half filled Lambeau. That shouldn't happen.
Exactly... I'm hoping this bug was fixed from last year as well. Playing in an NFC Championship game with the stadium half full was quite a buzzkill.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i agree about mud i just hope if they do they dont over do it like i think it was 09 or 10? where the field was so muddy and the uniforms got so muddy u couldnt tell who was who.
lol I used to love that in madden 09. It was overdone but man was it awesome.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #20
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Here's a rainy game in San Francisco against (of course) the Redskins but anyway as you can see the stands are full. Looks like a light rain game, which I don't think EA ever got to even work right last year, seemed like it was either clear or a downpour.

Old 06-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

notthing i heard

i hope they have weather when it rain it lighting up or rains harder during a game so it not the same thing for the entire game or say it raining hard just stop completely would be cool

and even add fog

and i hope it dont rain 24/7 with certain teams this year

like if its windy it be cool if ur qb accuracy drops during say 18 mph games make it more challenge or make where some throws off u see this happen during windy games where qb just not having a good day throwing the ball cause its cold and windy

just my opinon what i like and i even like lighting or thunder but i knwo that wont happen since u dont see nfl players paly in the weather if they do it for few mins and they usually go in locker room to weather change
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #22
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Here's a rainy game in San Francisco against (of course) the Redskins but anyway as you can see the stands are full. Looks like a light rain game, which I don't think EA ever got to even work right last year, seemed like it was either clear or a downpour.

It looked like to me the TH in Alex Smith's name had brown and green stains in it.. its a good detail.. at least this light rain is better than last yeah hurricane games.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »