Home

why does madden remove player with low overalls completly out the game in franchise?

This is a discussion on why does madden remove player with low overalls completly out the game in franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
why does madden remove player with low overalls completly out the game in franchise?

thats just plain dumb that EA does this so now i lost a few of the rookies i made for my team and i was gonna put the one as my starting fb and reunite him in backfield with trent richardson. hear i thought they removed them for having bad pot like F's but the funny thing they all had A Pot just low overalls in upper 50's near 60. and pisses me off to because i went threw after first season was over and signed all the 1 yr guys to 4 yr contracts and now 3 of them are completely out game. another funny thing is i have a rookie rb with a 45 overall and F Pot but yet hes on the team.... wth? also just noticed i have a rookie LT 36 overall F Pot on team as well.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 06-02-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: why does madden remove player with low overalls completly out the game in franchi

The game can only hold so many players in memory at once.

My guess is that the lowest-rated players, whom user and AI teams are least likely to add to their rosters, are removed so that the incoming draft class may be added into the game for purposes of in-season scouting.

The undrafted rookie free agent thing is an unfortunate issue in Madden NFL 12 which never was addressed. Here's hoping that it has been addressed for Madden NFL 13.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Re: why does madden remove player with low overalls completly out the game in franchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
The game can only hold so many players in memory at once.

My guess is that the lowest-rated players, whom user and AI teams are least likely to add to their rosters, are removed so that the incoming draft class may be added into the game for purposes of in-season scouting.

The undrafted rookie free agent thing is an unfortunate issue in Madden NFL 12 which never was addressed. Here's hoping that it has been addressed for Madden NFL 13.
well i hope it does get fixed but i think its dumb that they remove players who are already on teams just another thing that hopefully gets fixed in franchise.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

i seen this happen before a couple months ago someone posted it, i dont see it when i was playing tho and i had 4-5 40-50 overall F pot dline men who stayed on my roster for 10+ years
Old 06-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegout
i seen this happen before a couple months ago someone posted it, i dont see it when i was playing tho and i had 4-5 40-50 overall F pot dline men who stayed on my roster for 10+ years
well last yr in 11 i had an F Pot WR and he was lighting it up only reason i signed him was because he had good catch ratings etc he ended up being rookie of the yr and second season completly off the game as well after being named ROY. i think if players are on teams they shouldnt be removed @ all heck remove all fake guys in FA pool if thats case and u need room for rookies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
Rookie

i forgot to put that they were all UDFA, if that makes a diff.only thing close to this iv seen when playing was one of my UDFA line men were removed from my roster while he had a 4 year deal and put in FA but wasnt deleted from the game
Old 06-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Because overalls went out of style years ago.......
Old 06-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Because overalls went out of style years ago.......
agreed...........but that is not what this is about

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »