Home

June 4 is Almost Here...

This is a discussion on June 4 is Almost Here... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #57
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: June 4 is Almost Here...

Quote:
Pro Player Intelligence is all about making players self aware of their abilities, and the abilities of their teammates. They now make decisions based on their own skills and tendencies and the skills and tendencies of their teammates.
Since I don't play soccer games, I had never seen this piece before, Wow!, I wish I didn't hate Soccer.

I hope that the players will be cognizant of the abilities of their opponent too.

Madden, all sports games really, that dare to categorize themselves as a simulation game, simply must have some iteration of this in all their versions going forward.

I really hope we hear about this today, it's a vitally important component in making the gameplay exceptional and not just O.K.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #58
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
They're showing Joe Montana playing the game calling audibles and flipping running plays with Kenect. I see no physics what so ever in regards to tackling or dramatic gameplay change! Let's see if 6:00 shows something different
It has to be the xbox smart glass intergration..
Old 06-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 4

WORD OF ADVICE:

Just like the mods have a "Ban first, ask questions later" policy these days... Please, let's us, forum members, have a "Think first, post after" mentality towards the "Monumental" announcement coming in a couple of hours.

Let's all be open to discussion but keep things within the realm of constructive criticism and opinions based on arguments/facts and not just previous pre-determined feelings towards the game.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox23
For me this feels like my birthday or something big is coming... Been thinking about since friday non-stop! >_< I really, really am hopeing that Superstar Mode has gotton a huge update.
Oh please. All you are doing is setting yourself up for disappointment. Haven't you learned you lesson about EA by now? they do as little as possible to sell you the game.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #61
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
Oh please. All you are doing is setting yourself up for disappointment. Haven't you learned you lesson about EA by now? they do as little as possible to sell you the game.
Let the man be excited. Quit trollin' with your negative attitude, bro.
NCAAF: NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
@michaelsbodam | PSN: BodamEscapePlan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #62
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
Can we stop with EA bashing, please?
Spoiler
Old 06-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is so entertaining to me. Yeah I love Madden just as much as the next guy, but damn this much hype is only going to lead to dissapointment. Im anxiously awaiting 6:30 when the pitchforks and torches start rolling out, and these gamechangers suddenly begin becoming apologists "well I really wanted to say it wasnt all that monumental, etc etc etc." This stuff about bombs were dropped on community day and Madden 12 is forever outdatted. Heres the announcement , something revolutionary online, something revoultionary social media, and kinect features. Then the backtracking of community day statements will begin, there will be declarations of " im never buying another EA product again, etc. I Hope IM wrong, cause Id love to anticipate Madden this year, but track records show I wont be.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #64
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
This is so entertaining to me. Yeah I love Madden just as much as the next guy, but damn this much hype is only going to lead to dissapointment. Im anxiously awaiting 6:30 when the pitchforks and torches start rolling out, and these gamechangers suddenly begin becoming apologists "well I really wanted to say it wasnt all that monumental, etc etc etc." This stuff about bombs were dropped on community day and Madden 12 is forever outdatted. Heres the announcement , something revolutionary online, something revoultionary social media, and kinect features. Then the backtracking of community day statements will begin, there will be declarations of " im never buying another EA product again, etc. I Hope IM wrong, cause Id love to anticipate Madden this year, but track records show I wont be.
Well...I dont think the TSS guy would be praising madden if that was all there was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »