Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Physics You Can Feel

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Physics You Can Feel within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #57
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Physics You Can Feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
The big question though is, will this calm down all the fix the gameplay talk?

10 characters
Old 06-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #58
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Did anyone else have this theme go off in there head after todays announcements???

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #59
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajknows
Really?? Sorry but no, rtp is a core gamplay change, team tendencies means nothing if guy's are warping all over the place without regard to physics.
good now we have RTP..... however, the AI patriots will continue to play like the browns, the packers will continue to be anemic like the seahawks... etc BUT atlest now my RB will break that tackle nicely...

look without core tendencies making the AI saints into an explosive team through playcalling, routes and ability to get the ball to the superstar...we now have a game suited to make BIG hit montages...

look we all like the game and play it, forgive me if i'm not jumping off my roof. i dont know why people get offended if everyone isn't crazed with cheer....

back on topic, i hope it works, it will certainly help....

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 06-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #60
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT! I may buy this game this year. I need to see real gameplay though. I hope its not one of those things we see every now and then during a game. But this is what ive been waiting for, for years!!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #61
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
good now we have RTP..... however, the AI patriots will continue to play like the browns, the packers will continue to be anemic like the seahawks... etc BUT atlest now my RB will break that tackle nicely...

look without core tendencies making the AI saints into an explosive team through playcalling, routes and ability to get the ball to the superstar...we now have a game suited to make BIG hit montages...

look we all like the game and play it, forgive me if i'm not jumping off my roof. i dont know why people get offended if everyone isn't crazed with cheer....

back on topic, i hope it works, it will certainly help....
Play vs SIM users/like-minded people who play to the teams real-life tendency. It's obvious they're going away from offline fixes to team styles etc. Personally I see no appeal in CPU play outside of practice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #62
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
I'm glad they added this gotta buy now.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #63
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

The connected careers might've helped the tendencies not to mention in the blog it says

"Team Specific Overall Ratings

Every team rates players based on their individual philosophies. Gone are the days of every single team thinking that the same running back is a 90 overall rating across the board. The Saints now prefer smaller receiving backs while the 49ers lean toward backs that can handle the load. This brings a whole new layer of strategy to the Draft, Free Agency, Trades and Scouting. You might think a rookie quarterback is an 80 overall but the Bears may think he’s a 76."

Which should help a team develop to its philosophies as well as

"New Stat Engine

We’ve got a new stat engine that we built from the ground up that uses real team playbooks and tendencies to deliver the most accurate stats in Madden NFL history."

This I'm not 100% sure how to interpret this. If it's only sim stats than no good, but I don't see how they could get it to work in sim and suddenly make it not carry over to an actual game. [It's possible but who knows, I don't completely understand how the game simulates, my understanding is it does go play by play which means if your simming or playing the team should follow a certain game play to reach a certain result.

Edit:
Link
Old 06-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #64
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

OMG! This should eliminate alot of the online cheesing, where people take advantage of pre-determined animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »