Home

Madden Popular Questions....Answered!!

This is a discussion on Madden Popular Questions....Answered!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #401
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden Popular Questions....Answered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Ok I just hit Josh Looman up, I will try to confirm for you guys. If Dewiel said it its true, but the question was sort of general. So I at least want to be more direct with the question. Btw, whatever the answer make sure you thank those guys for fielding questions in between all they have going on at E3. They are both top notch guys.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, hopefully we can still at least edit equipment and that stuff. I'm not overly concerned about editing ratings -- I never used that funtionality a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #402
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Redzone, Rgiles or any CE guys, do you know about the controller select screen and if it is still available before CCM games offline?

I think this is very important for a workaround for gamers that want to play on the same console. It would allow them to switch to different teams for management and still play against or with each other in games.

In Madden 12 we could play any game during the week in an offline Franchise by selecting any game from that week and moving a controller(s) over to a team. I am trying to see if that process still exists in CCM or does it just go directly into game without a controller select screen.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 06-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #403
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Redzone, Rgiles or any CE guys, do you know about the controller select screen and if it is still available before CCM games offline?
Unfortunately I don't know pal. CCM wasn't up and running back in Feb. Redzone could prolly answer.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #404
Banned

OVR: 25
There is no editing player ratings or equipment within ccm. That is per Josh Looman from earlier today. I don't have an answer as to why so please don't ask me lol. Sorry guys, I know this is important to some of you. Make sure you follow the link I posted earlier and get it posted up at the game changer website.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #405
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

I think this is very important for a workaround for gamers that want to play on the same console. It would allow them to switch to different teams for management and still play against or with each other in games.

In Madden 12 we could play any game during the week in an offline Franchise by selecting any game from that week and moving a controller(s) over to a team. I am trying to see if that process still exists in CCM or does it just go directly into game without a controller select screen.
There is a screen, how else would you choose your uniforms? Not sure if said workaround would still be effective though, didn't test it myself.

Note: I believe it's a controller select. I didn't try moving it, but I know there is a screen before you begin your game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #406
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
There is no editing player ratings or equipment within ccm. That is per Josh Looman from earlier today. I don't have an answer as to why so please don't ask me lol. Sorry guys, I know this is important to some of you. Make sure you follow the link I posted earlier and get it posted up at the game changer website.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #407
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:

Any idea about editing anything like name/number/height/weight/appearance? I know others couldn't but I could actually live with this
Old 06-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #408
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

Quote:

Thanks for following up Case.

A punch in the stomach for those of us who like to update player equipment as the season goes along and real-life players make changes...water under the bridge though. We will survive

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »