Home

Create-a-Team?

This is a discussion on Create-a-Team? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Create-a-Team?

I'd be shocked if this has not be removed.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

i'm hoping if they do take it out it will atleast be worth the wait
Old 06-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Td1984
Best 3-13 team ever. 2-9 in games decided by 7 points or less. I wouldn't call that "cupcake," more like super lousy luck.
I agree, hoping for a turnaround year for the Vikes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
My guess is this is another feature that will fall under the "we're not including it until we get it right" mantra which is love and hate for me because as much as I want a very detailed mode I also really love playing with my own made up teams that play out of whatever podunk town I happen to be living in at the time. With CC and all it entails though I think they'll just leave it out until they bring in teambuilder next year of course
I guess I wouldn't mind a year without Create-a-Team, as long as team-builder is implemented next season. I feel as though I'll be playing a lot more online than CC now that I wont be able to create a team. Although I may just go ahead and coach the Vikings to a Super Bowl, or perhaps control Ponder to a Super Bowl victory. We'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #12
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

Yeah, if there's no create-a-team option, I'll either coach the Vikings to dynasty status, or I just might create myself and push for Ponder's starting job
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Old 06-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 13

This is the absolute worst year for them to take out create-a-team because we now for the first time have to control only one team in franchise mode (cc). If I'm going to control only one team, since I have no favourite NFL team, I would like to create my own.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #14
Rookie

I'd like to see Create-a-Team enhanced dramatically. I think it'd be a great idea to simply record Phil and Jim presenting generic home and away teams through multiple introductions, of course, not just one. Also, more team logos is a must, and better graphically designed logos too - a lot of the team logos in '12 looked poorly made, and there wasn't much variety.

I could go on and on about Create-a-Team improvements, but I think it should simply be overhauled into another feature that's more impressive.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 29

With all the bad stuff I've been posting recently I have to take a second to give the past Madden dev team huge props for one specific part of this feature that was amazing. While the feature itself was lacking in so many areas the one thing they did right was allow us to edit everything about the team mid-franchise. Actually a ground breaking addition because to my knowledge no other team sports game has allowed this (I don't play Fifa or NHL). It bums me out too because I've been playing NBA2K a lot recently and as bad as their create mode is having this function from Madden would go along ways towards saving it.

now back to the bad. given everything else we've heard there's just no chance this feature is in M13 let alone with any kind of upgrades
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
With all the bad stuff I've been posting recently I have to take a second to give the past Madden dev team huge props for one specific part of this feature that was amazing. While the feature itself was lacking in so many areas the one thing they did right was allow us to edit everything about the team mid-franchise. Actually a ground breaking addition because to my knowledge no other team sports game has allowed this (I don't play Fifa or NHL). It bums me out too because I've been playing NBA2K a lot recently and as bad as their create mode is having this function from Madden would go along ways towards saving it.

now back to the bad. given everything else we've heard there's just no chance this feature is in M13 let alone with any kind of upgrades
True. Hoping for at least an enhanced return in M14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »