Home

Connected Careers(CC) Questions

This is a discussion on Connected Careers(CC) Questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

OVR: 5
Connected Careers(CC) Questions

I thought with alll the confusion of all of this we could all put our questions in 1 place and have people that work with EA answer some of our questions. So my questions are...

If I have a CC online and I want to be Barry Sanders, can someone else also make a Barry Sanders?

If I make a qb and my friend makes a reciever, can we play on the same team?

Are all the games online or what, because if I'm a coach of the Bengals lets say and another guy in my league is a quarterback is it like an online league or what, or is it like a online game where I play the whole game and he only controls his player?

If I choose to be a saftey do I only get to control him or do I get to control the whole defense. Do I get to control the offense aswell?

Thanks for reading and please put your questions down below and if you know the answers please tell me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Connected Careers(CC) Questions

Can you control more than one team offline?
Old 06-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Banned

bear_down520's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
Can you control more than one team offline?
I would like that answered as well.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #4
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Last year franchise received huge updates. Some of those updates have already been confirmed as being in Madden 13.

Cut Days (confirmed), but are they still the same OR do we have just two Cut down days like in the NFL? (one after the 3rd pre-season game & the other after the 4th game)

Trades & CPU initiated trades (confirmed), but did trading future draft picks make it into Madden 13?

With Injuries carrying over into the next season, has the P.U.P. list been added to Madden 13?

When placing a Injured Player on I.R. will it still open up a roster spot? Have to ask......

Practice Squads? Player development seems to me would fit now with players fitting into what Off & Def scheme your teams runs.

Signing Street Free Agents during the season, will they come in with a lower AWR? Them not being used to the teams playbook? Which should take a few weeks.

Full Coaching staffs? Losing coaches during the offseason to other teams?

4 man scouting staff? Each team should have info on every player. Just the info is based on your scouts.

Do players have personalities now?

Player Holdouts?

Signing Undrafted Rookie Free Agents. Head Coach 09 had this right after the draft. Madden 12 just added them to your roster going into pre-season. Now what?
Do we have a quick signing period after the draft for undrafted players? Are undrafted players still in the game to be signed?
Looking at the blog, I take it that we are in control of our roster, that the CPU will just not add players to the HUM controlled teams, correct?

Will the CPU still adjust it's depth chart during a pre-season game? Starters pulled after a series/qrt furing first & 2nd pre-season game. etc. etc. Just like last year.
Do I have control of my Pre-Season (in game depth chart) this year? CPU was putting starting WR's in at CB in the 3rd and 4th qrts of pre-season games last year.

Last edited by Step2001; 06-05-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6
Question Re: Connected Careers(CC) Questions

can me and a friend play on the same team, on the field (position lock)?

so basically a co-op franchise...it sounds like this is possible in NHL13 connected careers according to the devs and was praying madden has this option too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
MVP

8's Arena

OVR: 21

So we are forced to play as a player or coach. I usually make my own player anyway but what about the people that just like to run their favorite team for several years?

Also I hope to god they don't have that first person camera angle from superstar mode.

Another thing, so are we or aren't we controlling the team we select?

RAVENS/ORIOLES
Old 06-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #7
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by King88
So we are forced to play as a player or coach. I usually make my own player anyway but what about the people that just like to run their favorite team for several years?
you start a career as a coach and turn off being fired. or start a new coach if you get fired and have him take over the same team.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would like to know if you can do Fantasy Draft in Connected Careers mode. In the webcast they posed the question about if Import Draft Class/Fantasy Draft will be added to the mode. The answer was primarily about Draft Classes not being included so I don't know if they said Fantasy Draft will be in or not.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »