Home

M13: Panthers uniforms...

This is a discussion on M13: Panthers uniforms... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #113
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: M13: Panthers uniforms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLA7E
No. Just, no.

The game isn't made by a bunch of teenagers in their mom's basement (although you truly wonder)....A league that is so backside retentive - the NFL - and a company as big and as profitable as EA, should not have errors like this. Completely unacceptable. Honestly I was amped to get the game, after bailing on all EA games this year.

Nail....meet....coffin. Thanks again EA, see you next gen, when I look forward to another mailed-in again effort.

NFL fines thousands of $$$ to players wearing socks 'too high'. Shirt not tucked in...but they give exclusive license to EA...but yet they still don't check EA. And EA is too egotistical, lazy and fat on the hog to implement a QA control to fix, what amounts to be a missing chapter in a book.

And the dumbing down of the world continues....

What's next? Jerseys with #549 on them...3 digit QBs? Honestly, if I was Cam, I would NEVER endorse EA....EVER. Why, they just dumped on him last year, and now, he almost wins the cover, and they can't get colors and stripes correct.

LOL, and we want 'revolutionary gameplay'. Uh no, we are back wishing for correctly spelled player names, and correct uniforms. In a few versions, since EA keeps taking so many features away, soon they'll be selling out discs of a single matchup (only 2 teams) for $60...the demos will become the product...one may argue it already has. This is already Madden 14 (beta)....and it's not even released yet.

Can they patch it? Yes. Will they? I'm not holding my breath, but I may hold my cash a bit longer.

Like X1000
Old 08-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well this sucks for us Panther fans, guess I'll just laugh it off cause next year the unis will be right with Cam on the cover.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #115
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLA7E
No. Just, no.

The game isn't made by a bunch of teenagers in their mom's basement (although you truly wonder)....A league that is so backside retentive - the NFL - and a company as big and as profitable as EA, should not have errors like this. Completely unacceptable. Honestly I was amped to get the game, after bailing on all EA games this year.

Nail....meet....coffin. Thanks again EA, see you next gen, when I look forward to another mailed-in again effort.

NFL fines thousands of $$$ to players wearing socks 'too high'. Shirt not tucked in...but they give exclusive license to EA...but yet they still don't check EA. And EA is too egotistical, lazy and fat on the hog to implement a QA control to fix, what amounts to be a missing chapter in a book.

And the dumbing down of the world continues....

What's next? Jerseys with #549 on them...3 digit QBs? Honestly, if I was Cam, I would NEVER endorse EA....EVER. Why, they just dumped on him last year, and now, he almost wins the cover, and they can't get colors and stripes correct.

LOL, and we want 'revolutionary gameplay'. Uh no, we are back wishing for correctly spelled player names, and correct uniforms. In a few versions, since EA keeps taking so many features away, soon they'll be selling out discs of a single matchup (only 2 teams) for $60...the demos will become the product...one may argue it already has. This is already Madden 14 (beta)....and it's not even released yet.

Can they patch it? Yes. Will they? I'm not holding my breath, but I may hold my cash a bit longer.
A-men brother!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #116
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrian
Well this sucks for us Panther fans, guess I'll just laugh it off cause next year the unis will be right with Cam on the cover.
Yeah, but they'll give Cam long dreads and we'll have to wait for the week 8 roster update for them to fix it... LOL

But seriously, should we have to wait until the next edition of the game to get correct uniforms? No, no we shouldn't. Let's stop focusing on the next gimmick and start focusing on the basics, like uniform accuracy.

Last edited by CatMan72; 08-27-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #117
Pro

The most frustrating thing about this is all my attempts to contact someone @ EA have been met with dead silence.

Are they really so busy that they can't be bothered to respond?
Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
Yeah, but they'll give Cam long dreads and we'll have to wait for the week 8 roster update for them to fix it... LOL

But seriously, should we have to wait until the next edition of the game to get correct uniforms? No, no we shouldn't. Let's stop focusing on the next gimmick and start focusing on the basics, like uniform accuracy.
Long dreads and hopefully the body of Jeff Otah.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #119
Rookie

This truly sucks... I found this post to be of the most interest to me as they have been the only team I have used since they have been included in Madden games. I thought... can it really be this BAD!?

So I go to my BestBuy and not only is there no midnight launch(probably because they are the next Circuit City) but they had the XBox 360 version there in full.

I did not have time to play but wanted to check this w/ my own two peeps, HOW DEPRESSING! I am so glad they included 2011 as those will have to be the defaults at this point. As much as I loved the demo and the gameplay I know there is no way I could CCM w/ those for long.

I am not going to bash EA, just please do right by "NEXT YEARS" cover player in Cam and get the uniforms right!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:24 AM   #120
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Use the stickied uniform error thread for this, guys.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »